ADJ Inno Pocket FUSION
ADJ Inno Pocket FUSIONDetails
Product Ref: 75772View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ Inno Pocket FUSION is a professional DMX Barrel Mirrored Scanner lighting fixture that is compact and lightweight, perfect for life on the road. Featuring 8 DMX channels as well as an astonishing 12 built-in light shows, you can take your lighting up to a whole new level with the ADJ Inno Pocket FUSION.
Featuring 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active and Internal Show control modes, you can choose how to run your light show. Sound Active mode allows your lights to perform along to the beat of your music, combining your light and audio show. Internal Show Mode allows you to sit back and watch your lights using one of the 12 built in shows. DMX mode allows you to use the 8 DMX channels for programming, so you can create and choreograph your own shows and routines. For further creativity, there are IEC AC in/out inputs on the rear so that you can daisy chain up to 19 Inno Pocket Fusions @ 120V and 35 Inno Pocket Fusion @ 230V.
Variety of Colour Options
With 7 colours as well as a bright and bold white, you can choose the perfect hue for your performance, with split colours available as well, you can enjoy mixing shades together for a truly creative and personal show. In addition to offering an incredible light, there is also a laser featured in the ADJ Inno Pocket FUSION. The 4.9mW green laser gives out incredible beams that add energy and adrenaline to any light show. The narrow and stretched beams look amazing when being projected around any venue.
With pan and tilt inversion mode, your beams can be projected all over the venue by performing contrasting routines. If you'd like to have a show that is subtle and calm, just dim the intensity of the lamp by lowering the brightness on the 0-100 dimming switch. As well as this, you have the 5 Selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre), so if you're looking for the certain amount of brightness, these curves make it easy to quickly get it right every time. For added energy, there are strobe and pulse effects included too, so you can add fun and speed to your lights instantly.
The long life 12W LED has an approximated 50,000 hours of life, making it perfect for lengthy shows and long tours. For added convenience there is a hanging yoke with a safety hook included for mounting to a truss fixture. The 5 degree beam angle gives out direct and bold beams that will promise to amaze your audience. The ADJ Inno Pocket FUSION is compatible with the optional IR wireless remote that is sold separately. The remote has full on, stand by, strobe, color change, laser on/off, dimming, and sound active on/off features.
- 12-Watt LED DMX Barrel Mirrored Scanner + Green Laser (2-FX-1)
- 7 colors + white, split colors
- 4.9mW green laser diode
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 8 DMX channels
- 12 built-in shows
- 5-degree beam angle
- X/Y mirror movement
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Pulse and strobe effects
- 0 - 100 Dimming
- Pan/Tilt Inversion Mode
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 19 Inno Pocket Fusions @ 120V and 35 Inno Pocket Fusion @ 230V )
- Hanging Yoke + safety hook included
- Accessories: Optional IR wireless remote control
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 340 x 132 x 177mm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.