ADJ Inno Pocket Spot LZR
ADJ Inno Pocket Spot LZRDetails
IMPORTANT - Please read the legal and safety information on lasers at the bottom of this page before adding item to basket.
Product Ref: 75763View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ Inno Pocket Spot LZR shoots out bright and striking beams by packing a powerful 12W LED bulb that perfectly fits into this compact and lightweight moving head. Making it perfect for both permanent and portable fixtures in nightclubs, small bars or entertainment centres.
One of the most notable features that the ADJ Inno Pocket Spot LZR holds is that it shoots out sharp and narrow green lazer beams that stretch to the incredible length of 532mm. These lasers are perfect for when you want a quick and effective way of adding a little bit of energy to your light show. If you wanted to add even more energy, this versatile head has strobe and pulse effects which are perfect for high-octane visual performances.
Featuring 7 colours as well as white and the use of split colours, you can fill your venue up with a wide variety of hues and shades. The Spot feature allows you to shoot out bright and bold round beams, but if you'd like your beams to have a different shape, the 7 pattern GOBO wheel allows you to choose the size and shape of your beams. You can also manually focus your beams so if you'd prefer large and fading lights to tight and narrow beams, you can manually focus out and for sharp and direct beams, just focus in. The GOBO shake and scroll effects allow your lights to quickly change shape and dance with your audience.
With the choice of 3 operational modes, you can choose how your light show is ran as well as how it looks. DMX allows you to link your ADJ Inno Pocket Spot LZR to a controller so it can be controlled through there, whereas Sound Active mode is when your lights perform to the beat of your music. Internal show mode is when your lights just perform automatically, with 4 incredible built-in light shows you can sit back and relax as your lights do all the work. Pan/tilt inversion mode allows your lights to do 2 contrasting shows at the same time, with 540° pan and 230° tilt, your lights can be projected all over any venue. If you'd like to dim the intensity of your lights,you can either select one of five dimming curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre) or manually dim to your liking using the electronic 0-100 dimming switch.
- High output mini Moving Head with a bright white 12W LED source
- 532mm Green Laser
- 7 Colors + white & Split Colors
- 7 fixed gobos + spot
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- Manual focus
- DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 13/14/16 DMX channel modes
- 4 Built-in shows
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- 13-degree beam angle
- 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Fan Cooled
- Omega bracket included
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0 - 100
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Accessories: Compatible with ADJ UC IR Remote (sold Separately) & Airstream IR
- Power consumption: 41.6W
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 159 x 147 x 265mm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
WARNING - The light source emitted from this product can potentially cause eye injury if not set up and used properly. This product is designed to be used by trained professionals, not end consumers. Do not point this product directly towards persons or audiences. The legal requirements for using laser entertainment products varies from country to country, and the user is responsible for the legal requirements at the location of use.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.