ADJ Inno Pocket Z4
ADJ Inno Pocket Z4Details
Product Ref: 75764View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring 3 Operational modes: DMX Control, Sound Active Mode & Show Mode you can choose how to run your light show. DMX Control allows you to link your ADJ Inno Pocket Z4 to a controller so it can be controlled through your gear, whereas Sound Active mode is when your lights perform to the beat of your music. Show mode is when your lights just perform automatically, allowing you to take a break to enjoy your light show.
With a 540 degree pan and 180 degree tilt, your beams can be projected all over the venue. If you'd like to have a show that is subtle and calm, just dim the intensity of the lamp by lowering the brightness on the 0-100 dimming switch or selecting one of the five dimming curves (standard, stage, TV, architectural & theatre). As well as this, you have the option to zoom out into a 60-degree wide angle beam that creates a wash effect over a huge area of your venue. Alternatively, zoom in which will give you a more narrow and defined beam. With strobe/pulse effects you can give a high-energy light show or a subtle change of colour to give a calm and smooth performance.
The long life LEDs have an approximated 50,000 hours of life and are fan cooled so that your light will never over-heat and suddenly fail. For added convenience there is an omega bracket included for mounting to a truss fixture. The 16-bit fine pan/tilt control allows you to give swift and delicate contours as well as fast and racing beams in your show,and with 4 built-in light shows, you can sit back and relax whilst your lights promise to amaze your audience.
- High output mini Moving Head with a bright 4 x 10W Quad RGBW LED source
- 3 Operational modes
- 3 DMX Channel Modes
- 4 Built-in shows
- Stand Alone Set Up or Master-Slave Configuration
- 10 - 60-degree beam angle
- 540° pan / 180° tilt (8-bit & 16-bit)
- Full ZOOM 10-60 Degrees
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Strobe and pulse effects
- 0 - 100 Electronic Dimming
- Display Inversion Mode
- Mounting bracket included
- Optional ADJ UC IR wireless remote control (ADJ UC IR Not Included)
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Accessories: Compatible with the ADJ Airstream IR App
- Power consumption: 67W (Full-On)
- Light output: 5731 LUX @ 2M, 1431 LUX @ 4M (10-degree beam); 541 LUX @ 2M, 153 LUX @ 4M (60-degree beam)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Cable Length: 1.5m (IEC)
- LED Source: 4 x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.5” x 6.75” x 9.75” / 141 x 174 x 247mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3.2 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.