ADJ Inno Scan HP
ADJ Inno Scan HPDetails
Product Ref: 75774View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Inno Scan HP packs a high-output 80W LED engine which shoots out narrow and direct bright beams that will capture anybody's attention and impress any audience. The 16 degree beam angle gives you bold and compact beams that are full of captivating light. The flat mirrored scanner will send your light's colours and patterns flying around the room, covering roofs, walls and dancefloors. With pulse and strobe effects built-in, you can add energy and adrenaline to your shows with the push of a button.
Featuring 8 colours as well as a bold white, you can choose which hue to project during your light show. The use of split-colour will amaze any audience as you allow your hues to bounce off of one another. The 6 replaceable GOBOs as-well as a spot effect, allow you to project a range of shapes and patterns of light which promise to dazzle any audience. The 0-100% electronic dimming allows you to perfect how bright or how dim you want your light to be, if you're very precise and like your lights to look especially great then this will be perfect for you. If you're not as precise and want more time to enjoy the lights then the built-in 5 dimming curves will work wonders for you, each one has a different dimmer setting, each as versatile and eye-catching as the last.
Four operational modes give you complex and professional ways to operate and run your light show as well as ways for beginners too. Auto Run mode allows your show to run by itself so you can sit back and enjoy the show and Sound Active mode allows your lights to perform along to the beat of your music, combining audio and visual performance. The more complex 9-channel DMX mode lets you run your lights through a controller for ultimate customization and precision. Whilst Master/Slave capabilities lets you run the same show through multiple fixtures.
With a 52º tilt and a pan of 174º, your lights will cover each roof, floor and wall of any venue. Manual focus allows you to choose whether to project large beams with a wash effect or smaller and direct beams and anything in-between.
- LED fat mirrored scanner
- 80W White LED, (Rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
- 4 Operational Modes
- 10º Beam Angle
- 8 Colors + White (Split Color)
- 6 Rotating replaceable GOBOs + Spot (GOBO Size: 23.8mm / Viewable: 19mm)
- 174º Pan
- Continuous Tilt
- 9 DMX Channels
- 3-Pin DMX
- 0 - 100% Electronic Dimming
- 5 Dimmer Curves
- Manual Focus
- Shutter and Strobe Effects
- Strobe Rate: Adjustable via DMX
- Sound Active: Yes
- Optional Accessories: ADJ UC3 Remote
- Power Connection: IEC AC In
- Input Voltage: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 108W (Full on)
- Power and Current: 1.457amps @ 120V
- Power and Current: 0.827 amps@ 220V
- Power Link: No
- Luminance: 810 @ 3M at 10°
- Color Temperature: 8000K
- Dimensions: 22.75" x 11" x 8.25" / 578 x 278 x 209mm
- Weight: 6.7 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.