ADJ Inno Spot PRO PEARL
ADJ Inno Spot PRO PEARLDetails
Product Ref: 75767View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ Inno Spot PRO PEARL is coated in a white exterior and boasts an incredibly bright 80W LED source which projects astonishing light that can illuminate any venue. With 8 colours as well as a bold and defiant white, you can choose between a range of shades and hues for your light show. For further creativity, there is a separate GOBO wheel where you can choose the shape of your light.
6 rotating, replaceable GOBOs and spot allows you to shape your light. If you feel that the regular circular beam could do with an upgrade, simply choose one of the shapes available on the GOBO wheels. With easy access to your GOBO wheel, you can simply scroll until you can find a shape you like. Motorized focus and iris allows you to give direct and bold beams when focused in. Focus out and your beam will change into a softer shape that gradually fades out, which creates a delicate wash effect. The GOBO shake allows you to give your patterns a bit of movement as they're projected all over the venue.
With 14 DMX channels as well as 4 incredible built-in shows you can choose how your light show runs. For performers that prefer to have more hands on control and choreograph their lighting routines you have the ability to link your moving head to your controllers with the linkable 3-pin XLR cable or you can use the ADJ UC3 wireless remote control (sold separately). As well as DMX and optional remote capabilities, the Inno Spot PRO PEARL has sound active and internal show modes. Sound active is when your light show plays to the beat of your music, mixing audio and visual performance. Internal show mode allows the light to run by itself so you can sit back and enjoy your lights.
540 degree pan and 270 degree tilt allows your lights to be projected all around your venue. With an omega clamp included, your ADJ Inno Spot PRO PEARL can be easily attached to a truss fixture. The strobe and pulse effects are perfect for giving high-energy lighting routines and to continue the fun, the 3-facet rotating prism effect allows your lights to cover the walls, roofs and floors of any venue. This compact and versatile light is perfect for any permanent or portable fixture.
- High output Intelligent Moving Head with a bright white 80W LED source
- 8 Colors + Spot
- 6 rotating, replaceable gobos + spot
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- Gobo scroll mode
- Motorized focus
- Manual zoom between 12 - 17-degrees
- 14 DMX channels
- 3 Operational modes: DMX-512, Sound Active or Show Mode
- 4 Built-in lighting shows
- Gobo Shake effect
- 3-facet rotating prism effect
- 540° pan / 270° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Fine
- Strobe and pulse effect
- 0-100% electronic dimming
- Fan Cooled
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Omega Clamp Included
- Gobo size: 24mm (20mm viewable / 0.2mm thickness for 4 metal gobo, 1.1mm thickness for 2 glass gobo)
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable; Power via IEC daisy-chain power link (Up to 4 Inno Spot Pro’s @ 120V, 8 Inno Spot Pro’s @ 220V fixtures)
- Accessories: Compatible with the ADJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Power consumption: 140W @110V, 134W @ 220V
- Light output: 22,330 LUX @ 2M, 3,700 LUX @ 4M (12-degree beam); 10,920 LUX @ 2M, 2,805 LUX @ 4M (17-degree beam)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Cable Length: 1.5M (IEC)
- LED Source: 80W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.5” x 6.75” x 16.75” / 288 x 167 x 425mm
- Weight: 19 lbs. / 8.5 kg.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.