ADJ Mr Kool Low Fog Machine
ADJ Mr Kool Low Fog MachineDetails
Product Ref: 74861View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Mr Kool Machine gives out a special low-flying dry ice fog effect by using the standard fog juice solution and ice cubes. No need to buy an extra machine or bottle of solution for dry ice, simply use the same solution, but just add ice cubes.
Included on the machine is a non-removable timer remote that has an on/off switch. If you want a specific amount of fog to come out for a certain amount of time, then this can monitor it perfectly so that you only use what you want to use, without wasting any of your juice. The included chiller box has space for 2kg of ice so no need for constant refills.
This special and distinct effect is perfect for halloween and theatrical events. To save time, the machine has a water drainage valve system that is a quick and easy clean-up system. Water directly drains into the provided plasticbag, so you can have all the fun without the hassle.
- Low-lying fog stays low to the ground similar to a dry ice effect
- Uses standard fog juice and ice cubes
- No need for expensive fog chillers, bulky air conditioning units or dry ice
- Includes non-removable timer remote with On/off switch
- Perfect for Halloween and theatrical events
- Load up to 2 kg of ice in the chiller box
- Water drainage valve system allows for easy cleanup. Water drains directly into the provided plastic bag.
- Heater: 400W
- Fog fluid container: 1/2 litre (external)
- Dimensions: 490(L) x 315(W) x 260(H) mm
- Weight: 8 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.