ADJ Ninja 5RX
ADJ Ninja 5RXDetails
Product Ref: 75556View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ Ninja 5RX uses a Philips MSD Platinum 5R Discharge Lamp that is incredibly powerful and with an astonishing output of 27000 LUX @6M (3-degree), the Platinum 5R can display incredible and colourful light shows for up to 3000 hours.
The 5RX's colour and GOBO wheels really show the flexibility in the Ninja 5RX. With a wide variety of patterns and hues to choose from, you can out on a different show every time you use your 5RX. With 15 colours as well as a pure and distinct white, you can craft your own display of different hues and shades including harder to reach colours such as a vibrant orange or turquoise. The range of 18 static, fixed GOBOs available allows you to further the versatility in your light. With 3 settings that are each a varying size of 1.5mm, 4mm and 7mm), you can choose whether you want to drench the area in color or focus a direct and narrow beam in a certain space.
The Ninja 5RX's micro stepping stepper motors and built in tilt and tint invert come together to give dynamic movement. Combined with tilting mirrors and a sharp 5-degree beam angle, you can shoot out beams anywhere you like. No matter where the show is taking place, you can choreograph your lights to move, dance and jump around the room.
Three operational modes allow you to create highly effective and professional light shows without the complex programming. Show mode gives you 12 built-in light shows each with unique qualities of their own which are perfect for portable and permanent fixtures. Sound Active mode allows your Ninja 5RX to shoot out colourful and bright beams in time with your music. The expansive DMX-controlled mode with 1-10 and 13 channel settings, this is perfect for DJs who love to get technical or have to follow a request of a client. To further your features, the 5RX is compatible with the UC IR wireless remote and the new Airstream IR app. Both are sold separately.
- 3 DMX Channel Modes: 1, 10, or 13 DMX channels
- LED DMX 4-Button menu system
- 5-degree beam angle
- 15 colors + White
- 17 static, fixed gobos + open
- Independent gobo and color wheels
- Tilt Invert
- Built-In Tilt Macros
- Electronic 0% - 100% Dimming
- Strobe effect
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- 3 Operating Modes: Show Mode (12 Shows), Sound Active Mode, & DMX Control
- Compatible with all UC IR wireless remote (sold separately), and Airstream IR
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
- IEC in/out to Daisy Chain Power (Connect up to 2 fixtures max @ 120V, up to 5 fixtures max. @ 230V)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Power Consumption: 260W
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Cable Length: 1.5m (IEC)
- Lamp: Philips® MSD Platinum 5R discharge, 8,000˚K – 3,000 hr. long life
- Light Output: 27000 LUX @6M (3-degree)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.25” x 12.25” x 13” / 340 x 313 x 333mm
- Weight: 22 lbs. / 10 kg.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.