Product Ref: 65176View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Possibly the most futuristic of the new Startec Series effects, the Starburst is a rotating “futuristic Mirrorball” fixture that sends out incredibly concise beams of coloured lighting that create a moving array of super-effective ‘stars’ when projected onto walls, ceilings and floors. This ‘night-sky’ effect is enhanced by the unit’s powerful 50W source, which consists of five 15W six-color (RGBAW+ PURPLE) LEDs and generates highly powerful beams of light in a wide pallet of colours.
Furthermore, the Starburst’s tight beam angle helps the shafts of light cut through darkness and fog to offer a futuristic, far-reaching effect that will transform any small-medium sized venue.
Using Sound Active mode, the Starburst’s effects will bounce and rotate in time with the music, for eye-catching, synchronized results. Or, using DMX-Controlled mode, users can go more in-depth with their programing; controlling colour, rotation speed and strobing to mesmerize audiences with a varied and exciting display.
- 5 x 15W 6-in-1 HEX RGBWY+UV LEDs (Red, Green, Blue, White, Yellow & Purple)
- Produces 34 crisp, bright beams
- Beam Angle: 1 Degree
- 13 DMX Channels
- 3 operational modes: Auto Run, Sound Active, DMX Controlled
- Stand Alone or Master-Slave Set-Up
- IEC Power Cord Daisy Chain 20 units @ 120V
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5” x 12.5” x 16.25” / 318 x 318 x 412.5mm
- Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.65 kgs.
- Power Consumption: 55W
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.