ADJ ULTRA GO PAR7X LED Flat Par
ADJ ULTRA GO PAR7X LED Flat ParDetails
Product Ref: 59967View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Rechargeable Lithium battery powered, slim flat par fixture with seven Tri RGB LEDs
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- 8 DMX Channel modes (1, 2, 3, 3A, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes)
- 6 Operational modes (Manual, Static Colour, Dimmer, Auto, Sound Active and DMX)
- Smooth RGB colour mixing (fast or slow colour change operation)
- 32 built-in Colour Macros
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100
- Beam angle: 40-degree
- 4-button LCD DMX display on rear panel
- Compatible with ADJ RFC wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Linkable with DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Safety loop on rear panel
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Long Life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- LEDs: 7 x Tri LEDs (RGB)
- LED Wattage: 3 Watt
- LED Life (Approx): 50,000 Hours
- DMX Channel Modes: 8
- Operational Modes: Manual, Static Colour, Dimmer, Auto, Sound Active, DMX
- Colour Macros: 32
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100
- Beam Angle: 40°
- Display: LCD (4 Button)
- Power Draw (Total): 48 W
- Power: Battery Power
- Battery Life: 5 Hours
- Charge Time: 4.5 Hours
- Length: 265 mm
- Width: 252 mm
- Height: 134 mm
- Weight: 3.4 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.