ADJ Ultra HEX Par 3
ADJ Ultra HEX Par 3Details
Product Ref: 79924View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Ultra bright, flat Par 38 wash fixture with 3x Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV LED pixels
- Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Intelligently designed, patent pending power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- 5 DMX Modes: 6, 7, 8, 11 & 12 channel
- 5 Operational modes including Static Color, Dimmer, Auto Run, Sound Active and DMX Controlled
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- 63 built-in Color Macros
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
- Compatible with ADJ RFC wireless remote control (sold separately ID 1223200026)
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
- Power linkable via IEC power cables. (20 Ultra Hex Par3’s Max.)
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Voltage: 100V ~ 240V/50~60Hz
- LEDs: 3 x 10W 6-in- Hex LED’s
- Beam Angle: 40 Degrees
- Working Position: Any safe working position
- Power Draw: 26W
- Power Cord Daisy Chain: 20 Fixtures Max.
- Fuse: 1 Amp
- Weight: 5lbs./ 2.02Kgs.
- 9” (L) x 8.5” (W) x 4.75” (H)
- 224 x 213 x 120mm
- Colors: RGBAW + UV Color Mixing
- DMX Channels: 5 Modes
- 6 Channel Mode
- 7 Channel Mode
- 8 Channel Mode
- 11 Channel Mode
- 12 Channel Mode
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.