ADJ Vizi Beam 5RX Moving Head
ADJ Vizi Beam 5RX Moving HeadDetails
The ADJ Vizi Beam 5RX Intelligent Moving Head features the revolutionary Philips Platinum 5R lamp technology which produces 14 colours and split colours, along with 17 static gobos and spot. The Vizi Beam 5RX has two DMX channel modes with an LED DMX 4-button menu system and offers an even spot field with even more saturation of colours. With a new compact and lightweight design, the Vizi Beam 5RX is faster than previous ADJ moving head lights and is perfect for a variety applications where a small beam is necessary.
Product Ref: 75549View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Philips® Platinum 5R lamp
- Micro-stepping motor for smooth colour and gobo transitions
- DMX-512 operation with 2 modes - 16 channel or 19 channel
- Independent gobo and colour wheels
- 17 static, fixed gobos and spot
- 14 colours + white and split colours
- 8 facet prism
- Auto X-Y repositioning
- Frost filter
- Strobe effect
- Built-in pan/tilt macros
- Motorized focus
- Digital display for address and function settings
- Power cord daisy chaining compatibility
- Lamp: Philips® Platinum 5R Discharge, (3000 Hour Life)
- Operation Mode: DMX
- Channels: 16 or 19 DMX Channels
- Beam Angle: 5°
- Colours: 14 Colours + White
- Gobos: 17 + Spot
- Prism: 8-Facet with Macros
- Gobo Size: 6mm Viewable
- Pan: 540°
- Tilt: 270°
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100
- LUX: 770000 @ 5M, 220000 @ 10M
- Connectors: 3-Pin DMX In/Out and PowerCON In/Out
- Power Consumption: 273W
- Voltage: 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Daisy Chain: 3 Fixtures Max. 120V or 6 Fixtures Max. 230V
- Dimensions: 394mm x 325mm x 522mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 19kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.