ADJ Vizi Beam RXONE
ADJ Vizi Beam RXONEDetails
Product Ref: 75566View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ Vizi Beam RXONE shoots out an extremely sharp 3-degree beam of light that can stretch to a maximum of 100 metres. The 16-bit agile mover comes with a frost filter that gives the beam a wash effect of 21 degrees, which makes this light very useful in a wide range of applications, whether they're permanent or portable. As well as rotating at 360 degrees,the light can tilt 270 degrees.
Boasting a 16-facet prism that will split your beam into a ring of 16 separate beams, the RXONE allows you to create astounding mid-air tunnel effects. With a wide palette of 15 colours, you can choose one of a varied 15 as well as having the option to use the split-colour function. To enhance the selection of shades even further, the GOBO wheel offers a choice of another 15 patterns and a shake effect. If you'd like to have a calmer and subtle light show, you can adjust the output using the 0-100 dimming function. For a high-energy and intense show, there is also a variable speed strobe effect featured which offers regular strobing as well as a random slow-to-fast pulse effect.
Thanks to the incredibly efficient light-source, the maximum power draw rating is just 199W, which makes it ideal for use in situations where mains power is limited. Offering multi-voltage operation for use around the world, your light can be easily used in lengthy tours. With professional PowerCon input and output sockets, the power supply to multiple fixtures can be linked to reduce the number of power cords. Up to 8 RXONEs can be linked at 120V, while the power supply for as many as 16 fixtures can be linked at 230V.
There are 2 DMX control modes available in the RXONE, the option of either 15 or 17 channels allows you exact control over every feature as well as remote access to the pre-programmed movement and prism macros.
- LED DMX 4-Button menu system
- 3-degree beam angle
- GOBO Shake effect
- Independent gobo and color wheels
- Pan/Tilt Invert
- Built-In Pan/Tilt Macros
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Strobe effect
- Frost Filter (21-degree beam angle)
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- 2 DMX Channel Modes: 15 or 17 DMX channels
- 14 colors + white and Split Colors
- 15 static, fixed GOBOs + spot
- 16-facet Prism with macros
- 16-Bit Pan/Tilt Positioning
- Auto X-Y re-positioning
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
- Daisy Chain up to 8 fixtures max (@ 120V); 16 fixtures max (@ 230V)
- Lamp: Osram® Sirius HRI 1R discharge, 9,000?K – 6,000 hr. life
- LUX: 76800 @ 10M, 34000 @ 15M
- Pan: 360-degree standard (540-degree optional)
- Power Consumption: 199W
- PowerCon: In/Out
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions: 225 x 279 x 387mm / 9” x 11” x 15.25”
- Weight: 9.2kg. / 20 lbs.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.