ADJ Vizi Hybrid 16RX
ADJ Vizi Hybrid 16RXDetails
Product Ref: 75568View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ Vizi Hybrid 16RX is an extremely versatile and resourceful light. Using revolutionary technology, the super efficient Philips Platinum 16R MSD discharge lamp lets your Hybrid 16RX shoot out a series of powerful and vivid displays including wash effects, spot sequences and strong beams.
Complimented by a selection of 15 colours, the high power light source lets you create a wide variety of effects using the colour that you choose. Ambient and subtle light shows are just as possible as high-octane and energetic extravaganzas with the Hybrid, the incomparable flexibility allows your light to adapt to any show. Two GOBO wheels add more choice and customization to your fixtures, one boasts 16 static lighting effects as well as spot and frost. Whilst the other has 12 interchangeable rotating glass GOBOS with tantalizing patterns. The two wheels allow you to create and customize your own shows and adds to the fun of light displays. The scroll and shake features on both wheels allow you to further enhance your effects and create unique and personal displays. You can adjust the output using the 0-100% dimming function. For a high-energy and intense show, there is also a variable speed strobe effect featured which offers regular strobing as well as a random slow-to-fast pulse effect.
Fitted with 6- and 8- facet prisms that are both individually rotatable, the 16RX lets you create amazing multi-directional prism effects that can be used in any events. To add extra creativity and individuality to your shows, you can morph the prisms together to generate hypnotic effects.
The clever combination of spot, beam and wash effects that are all in one versatile moving head are what really gives the ADJ Vizi Hybrid 16RX the name it deserves. Enabled by the fixture's motorized focus and zoom: the beam is perfect for making over head effects that are complimented by fog and haze to give a more defined look. With the ability to widen the angle from 3 to 32 degrees, you can use the light for anything you like. ADJ has also equipped the light with a frost function that easily and quickly turns the hard-edged straight beam into a more subtle wash effect that floods your shows with colour and atmosphere.
You can accurately position the beams and effects thanks to the stepper motors, as well as this, you can also charge your light show with rapid and dynamic 360 degree pan movement as well as a swift 270 degree tilt movement, to add to the versatility of the lights, you can choose the speed of the movements and if 360 isn't enough for you,your pan can extend to 540 degrees.
- Prism Layering
- GOBO Morphing
- GOBO scroll mode
- LED DMX 4-Button menu system
- Auto X-Y repositioning
- GOBO Shake effect for both wheels
- Independent GOBO and color wheels
- Pan/Tilt Invert
- 16-Bit Pan/Tilt positioning
- Pan/Tilt speed adjustment
- Prism rotation
- Motorized Focus
- Motorized Zoom
- Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Strobe effect
- Frost Filter for wash effect
- Omega Quicklock Brackets included
- 19 DMX channels
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- 3-32 degree beam angle angle
- 14 colors + white
- 6 & 8-facet Prism with macros
- 3/5-pin XLR In/Out
- PowerCon Input
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Pan: 360-degree standard (540-degree optional)
- 2 Separate Gobo Wheels: Wheel 1 - 17 static, fixed gobos + spot. Wheel 2 – 12 Colored Glass Gobos + spot.
- Light Output: 754000 LUX @5M (3-degree beam); 11950 LUX @5M (32-degree beam)
- Power Consumption: 537W
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Cable Length: 1.5m (IEC)
- Lamp: Philips® Platinum 16R MSD discharge, 8,000˚K – 1,500 hr. long life
- Dimensions: 325x370x571mm / 12.75” x 14.5” x 22.5”
- Weight: 23 kg. / 51 lbs.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.