ADJ WiFly NE1 Battery
ADJ WiFly NE1 BatteryDetails
Product Ref: 68796View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The WiFLY NE1 Battery from ADJ is the DMX controller you’ve been waiting for; a real game changer and the most universally-accessible ever. Offering you a versatile DMX control solution, the WiFLY NE1 Battery is equipped with a built-in FX generator, for both LED and Moving Lights, and WiFLY transmitter, making it compatible with a range of fixtures from ADJ’s WiFLY series. Along with wireless DMX transmission, the WiFLY NE1 also has a 3-pin DMX output for fixtures without wireless DMX. The built-in battery lasts up to 10 hours.
There’s a reason ADJ named this user-friendly controller the WiFLY NE1 Battery, and that’s because it really can be used by just about anyone – no matter what your level of experience or knowledge of the DMX protocol. Because the compact controller simplifies each element, giving you the features of a larger, more powerful controller laid out in a convenient, user-intuitive way, a basic grasp of DMX is all that you need. With no sub-menus to complicate things, you can click the setting you want to adjust – with buttons for fixture, color, gobo, effect, show and pause – and change it using the on-board dials and numbered buttons. So, you can easily select between 1 and 12 fixtures, as well the pan/tilt settings, color settings and effect settings for each. With independent faders and buttons for the strobe effects and master dimmer, you also have easily accessible control over these atmosphere-enhancing features, allowing you to create more pure lighting excitement from behind the desk.
You’ll find that setup is simple too. Fitted with a blue-backlit LED screen, the WiFLY NE1 Battery lets you select the lights you’re using from its fixture library, which includes an expansive list of popular ADJ products. You can also create profiles within the library with our NE1 Profile creator program; adding your own fixture profiles and data using the controller’s universal USB port.
Built In FX Generator
ADJ has equipped the WiFLY NE1Battery with a built-in FX generator, which lets you choose from a plethora of movements for moving lights and LED chase effects, saving you the hassle and complication of creating your own. Whether you want to produce eye-catching color changing effects from your RGB par cans or program your moving lights to follow energetic patterns of movement, the WiFLY NE1Battery lets you do so with unprecedented ease.
Built In WiFLY
While the WiFLY NE1 Battery is incredibly easy to operate, its versatility really comes from the built-in WiFLY, which enables you to control as many as 12 individual WiFLY-compatible ADJ fixtures using wireless DMX. This means you can increase the scope of your wireless setup, while still enjoying access to the simple but effective DMX operation offered by the unit’s user-friendly layout. For those of you that also want control over your non-WiFLY units, the WiFLY NE1 Battery comes fitted with a standard 3-pin DMX output.
If you’re a mobile DJ or entertainer on the move, the WiFLY NE1 Battery controller really lets you take your lighting system to the next level, not only allowing you to do more with your dance-floor but giving you exciting creative options for the first dance, cake cutting and evening reception at events such as weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, birthdays and other special occasions. On the other hand, if you’re the owner of a small club or venue, using the WiFLY NE1 Battery means that you can act independently, without having to rely on a lighting designer, thanks to its user-friendly layout. No matter who you are, with the WiFLY NE1 Battery at your fingertips you don’t need ‘big desk’ knowledge to get creative or achieve professional results.
Putting the creativity of DMX in the hands of anyone who wants it, the WiFLY NE1 is an inexpensive but game-changing product in the world of professional lighting. It promises to provide you with the ultimate user-intuitive DMX control solution, free from the complexities of bigger, more powerful desks but offering the same incredible control.
With built-in WiFLY, the controller is compatible with a range of wireless ADJ fixtures, allowing you to further the scope of your wireless setup to create pure lighting excitement for your audiences, while offering simple but effective DMX operation.
- 432 channel DMX Controller with ADJ’s WiFLY Transceiver Wireless DMX on-board. (Can also be hard wired via 3 pin DMX cables)
- Designed for Inno Series and RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBWA and RGBWA+UV LED’s but can control most DMX products that consist of 36 channels or less
- Built-in effects generator for moving lights and LED’s
- Control up to 12 individual fixtures
- 12 Memories via 2 Banks
- 4 Rotary Encoders for Channel & Function Control
- Master Dimmer Fader Control
- Strobe Rate Fader Control
- 6 Mode buttons (Fixture, Color, Gobo, Effect, Show, & Pause)
- 12 Multi-Function buttons
- Blackout button
- Universal USB Port (USB Stick Included)
- AC or DC powered
- Battery life: up to 10 hours
- DMX output connector: 3-pin XLR
- Power In: 9-12V DC min 300mA UL approved power supply (Included)
- Power consumption: 2.7 Watts
- Size: 12.8” x 7.25” x 2.75” (325 x 185 x 68.7mm)
- Weight: 4.4 lbs. (2 kgs.)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.