ADJ WiFly Par QA5
ADJ WiFly Par QA5Details
Product Ref: 79965View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Rechargeable Lithium battery powered, with wireless DMX, slim flat par fixture with 5x 5-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBA- Red, Green, Blue & Amber)
- Unique “sit flat” design – Power & DMX Ins/Outs are intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Variable RGBA color mixing offers a seemingly unlimited color palette - Great for Stage or Wall Washing!
- Low profile case design
- Compatible with ADJ’s WiFLY Transceiver Wireless DMX onboard
- Compatible with ADJ RFC wireless remote control (sold separately)
- 8 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGBA color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- QUAD LED (4-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
- 15 built-in Color Macros
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Flicker Free
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Dual bracket yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power (up to 10 units)
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Voltage: 100V ~ 240V/50~60Hz
- Battery Life: 6 Hours Full On (Full Charge)
- Battery Lifetime: Average Lifetime is 500 Charges
- LEDs: 5 x 5W Quad LEDs (RGBA 4-in-1)
- Beam Angle: 25 Degrees
- Working Position: Any safe working position
- Power Draw: 58W
- Power Cord Daisy Chain: 10 Fixtures Max.
- Fuse: 2 Amp
- Weight: 10lbs./ 4.2Kgs.
- 10.5” (L) x 9.5” (W) x 6.5” (H)
- 265 x 240 x 164mm
- Colors: RGBA Color Mixing
- DMX Channels: 8 Modes
- 1 Channel Mode
- 2 Channel Mode
- 3 Channel Mode
- 4 Channel Mode
- 5 Channel Mode
- 6 Channel Mode
- 7 Channel Mode
- 8 Channel Mode
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.