AKG B23L Battery Operated Phantom Power Supply
AKG B23L Battery Operated Phantom Power SupplyDetails
Product Ref: 68003View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Portable Phantom Power Solution
Designed to be used in conjunction with the AKG MicroMic series this portable Phantom Power supply allows you to record wherever you are. The unit is powered by two standard AA batteries, which produces a performance time of around 30 hours. The unit features two mini-XLR-F inputs (L and R) ensuring optimal audio quality for up to two microphones. Both inputs can be switched to either mono or stereo for use with a range of different microphones. The output on the B23L is a standard 3.5mm stereo jack, allowing you to connect the power supply to a range of devices.
As well as being a versatile phantom power supply, the B23L functions as a mini recording mixer. There are two separate volume controls that allow you to set the level of each microphone independently. This feature is ideal to differentiate between two audio sources such as voice and instrument signals, allowing you to adjust the volume of each source independent of the other. On the rear panel there is also a metal clip, that allows you to attach the unit to your clothes or other things to increase its portability.
- Compact, portable phantom power supply allows you to record anywhere
- Provides 9V Phantom Power for use with AKG MicroMic series
- Powered by 2 standard AA batteries
- Volume control for each input
- Mono and stereo output
- Low battery monitoring
- 3.5mm stereo mini jack to mini XLR cable included
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Input Channels: Two mini XLR inputs
- Output Channels: 3.5 mm stereo output jack (max. 55 VDC)
- Max Input Level: 0 dBV
- Max Output Level Stereo Line: 0 dBV +/- 1 dB @ 1 kHz < 0.1 %
- Max Output Level Stereo Mic: 0 dBV +/- 1 dB @ 1 kHz < 1 %
- Input Impedance: 5 kohms
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms unbalanced
- Max Input Attenuation Line: 50 dB +/- 1 dB (Volume control position 0)
- Min Input Attenuation Line: 0 dB +/- 1 dB (Volume control position10
- Max Input Attenuation Mic: 37 dB +/- 2 dB (Volume control position 0)
- Max Mic Amplification: 30 dB +/- 2 dB (Volume control position 10)
- Noise Line (Mono & Stereo): < 5 uV (A)
- Noise MIC (Mono & Stereo): < 22 uV (A)
- Power Supply: Two AA alkaline or rechargeable batterie
- Phantom Voltage: 9 V (open loop), 4 V (at 4,2 kOhm)
- Power Consumption: 40 mA @ 3 VDC (line mode)
- Lifespan of the Batteries: 30 - 50 h, depends on the battery capacity
- Temperature Range: -10 °C – 60 °C (14 °F - 140 °F)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 89 x 70 x 26 mm (3.5 x 2.75 x 1.02 in)
- Weight Including Batteries: 115 g (4.05 oz)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.