AKG D112 MKII Kick Drum Microphone with Flexible Mount
AKG D112 MKII Kick Drum Microphone with Flexible MountDetails
The AKG D112 MKII is the successor of the legendary D112, the MKII improves upon its predecessor with a new integrated flexible mount, whilst retaining all the sonic strengths that have made it the industry-standard for many professionals.
Product Ref: 58293View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The D112 MKII cardioid dynamic microphone can handle more than 160 dB SPL without distortion. Featuring a large diaphragm, the MKII has a incredibly low resonance frequency that delivers a solid a powerful response below 100 Hz. The low end is complemented by a narrow-and presence boost at 4 kHz that punches through even dense mixes and loud stage volumes with forceful impact. Further refining its performance, the D112 MKII features an integrated hum-compensation coil that keeps noise to an absolute minimum.
''The D112 has earned a well-deserved reputation as one of the best kick drum microphones ever made, for its high SPL capability, punchy EQ and bulletproof construction, said Erich Gaertner, Product Line Manager, AKG. However, its rigid mount sometimes made it a little tricky to place in the optimum position. With the debut of the D112 MKII, we have accommodated the requests of tour sound pros who asked for a more flexible, pivoting and rotating mounting system, which now enables the D112 MKII to be set up perfectly in any application. One of the many reasons artists and sound engineers love the D112 MKII is that it requires no additional EQ to sound just right as soon as you bring up the fader.''
- Audio frequency bandwidth : 20 to 17000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1.8 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 210 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Length: 115 mm
- Height: 126 mm
- Diameter: 70 mm
- Net Weight: mic only 300 g
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.