AKG D5 LX Dynamic Vocal Microphone
AKG D5 LX Dynamic Vocal MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 72156View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Designed With Vocalists In Mind
The AKG D5 LX's design is based off its predecessor the AKG D5 making it acoustically identical, with the added versatility of new functions and features. Designed with vocalists in mind, the D5 incorporates a range of premium-quality features and design aspects resulting in stunning clarity and exceptional audio quality. The diaphragm features patented laminated Varimotion technology that delivers a crisp and clear sound that cuts through any mix, making it perfect for lead vocalists.
As well as the diaphragm and supercardioid polar pattern, the D5 LX also features a range of components and design aspects that result in exceptional performance value and audio clarity. The integrated hum-compensating coil ensures minimal noise and hum, resulting in a clear and concise sound. The integrated pop filter and spring-steel wire-mesh grille adds to the clarity whilst also maximising the microphones durability, easily withstanding the rigors of extensive live use. Finally the dual shock mount minimises any mechanical or handling noise, making it perfect for trouble-free live use.
- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm
- High feedback suppression with supercardioid polar pattern
- Integrated hum-compensating coil
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule
- Integrated pop filter
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grille
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 70 to 17000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa
- Electrical impedance: ≤ 600 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: ≥ 2000 ohms Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Audio output type: Balanced XLR
- Output gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Length: 185 mm
- Diameter: 51 mm
- Net weight: 320 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.