AKG D7 Switched Microphone
AKG D7 Switched MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 38257View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Premium-Quality Vocal Performance
The AKG D7 was built with vocalists in mind, with the microphone utilising a dual-layer Varimotion diaphragm which provides the subtlety and clear, open sound a condenser capsule would provide, in a handheld dynamic microphone. The diaphragm can vibrate unhindered, which results in a clear and crisp sound, capturing every nuance of the vocalist voice. The integrated hum compensation coil for optimal audio quality while the precision metal dust filter helps to maintain the capsule and ensure its protected from sound-changing pollution.
Robust, Compact Design
The AKG D7 features a sleek and polished aesthetic, thanks to its premium quality design, perfect for prolonged live use. The laminated diaphragm ensures the highest feedback suppression, helping to damps critical resonance peaks to achieve stellar audio quality. The AKG D7 also features a mechano-pneumatic suspension to helps to eliminate any operational and handling noise, ideal for live performances. Additionally this version of the AKG D7 features an on/off switch, allowing you to easily switch the unit off when not in use. With its wide range of premium quality components and its sleek and durable design, the AKG D7 is the ideal choice for both live performances and home recording.
- Handheld dynamic microphone designed for vocalists
- Dual-thickness Varimotion diaphragm
- Highest feedback suppression
- Integrated hum compensation coil
- Precision metal dust filter
- Mechano-pneumatic suspensions
- Sleek and durable design
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 70 – 20 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa
- Electrical impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Body: Metal
- Finish: Dark Stage Blue
- Length: 185 mm
- Diameter: 51 mm
- Net Weight: 320 g
- Pattern: Supercardioid
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.