AKG HT45 Band D (ISM) Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
AKG HT45 Band D (ISM) Handheld Wireless Microphone TransmitterDetails
The HT45 is an analog high-performance wireless handheld transmitter featuring a dynamic microphone capsule for demanding vocal performances. The cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and lets your voice cut through any mix. It has a spring-steel wire-mesh front grille which protects the transducer from the hardships of on-stage use.
Product Ref: 38308View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The HT45 provides a gain control for perfect adjustment of the input volume and has a noiseless on/off/mute switch. A battery status indicator shows red before the battery goes dead, allowing the user to fully control their performance time. The HT45 Band D is designed for wireless vocal applications such as presentations, vocal performances and more. It is lightweight and features a 3-way on/off/mute switch. The Perception HT 45 is powered with a single AA battery for up to 8 hours.
- 30 Mhz selection bandwidth (depending on local frequency plans)
- 8 hours of operation with a single AA size battery
- Gain control on handheld transmitter
- Low battery indicator
- Noiseless on/off/mute switch on handheld transmitter
- Channel 70 (licence-free and not affected by the 2012 switchover)
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Power Source: Battery
- Wired/Wireless: Wireless
- System Type: UHF
- Frequency Response: 70-20000
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.