AKG K240 MKII Headphones
AKG K240 MKII HeadphonesDetails
The K 240 MK II is a newly updated version of AKG s most successful headphones with Varimotion technology and XXL transducers. The K 240 MK II s semi-open ear cups have around-the-ear coupling to deliver solid bass, accurate mids and crystal-clear highs.
Product Ref: 11767View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
K 240 MK II is a dynamic, around-ear, semi-open headphone that also includes a self-adjusting headband and both leatherette and velvet earpads, and comes with a detachable 10-ft straight cable and a 16-ft coiled output cable. The stage blue K 240 MK II has a frequency range of 15 Hz to 25 k Hz, maximum input power of 200 mW and a rated impedance of 55 ohms. Designed for studio monitoring, the K 240 MK II headphones can also be deployed for single-ear use.
Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
Semi-open, circumaural design
Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
Patented Varimotion speakers
Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
Type semi-open, dynamic headphones
Sensitivity 91 dB/mW, 104 dB/V
Frequency range 15 to 25,000 Hz
Rated impedance 55 ohms
Max. input power 200 mW
Earpads leatherette and velvet
Cable 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
Connector gold plated stereo mini jack
Adapter gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
Patent(s) Varimotion multiple-thickness diaphragm for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 403.751, US 6,185,809, EP 814.637 (DE, DK, FI, FR, GB, IT, NL), JP 3.927.651); Acoustics slot resistor for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 408.706, US 6,639,991, ZL 01116806)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.