AKG K701 Headphones
AKG K701 HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 63991View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
AKG's Varimotion Two-Layer DiaphragmThe patented Varimotion diaphragm is an all-new multi-layer design combining two different materials. The first material optimizes diaphragm motion, while the second helps to minimize undesirable breakup modes. AKG's Varimotion technology is used to vary the diaphragm's thickness. the 80-micrometer center zone results in a well-balanced, un-distorted frequency response whereas the 40-micrometer perimeter delivers increase accuracy in mid-range and bass reproduction.
Bi-Wiring High Performance CableThe bi-wired oxygen-free copper cables in the K701s optimise channel separation, giving you clear, concise audio reproduction and stereo imaging. Frequency response is flat ranging from 10Hz-39.8kHz, well beyond that of a humans hearing, giving you a full overview of the audio spectrum. The wide dynamic range and extremely low distortion, these headphones deliver the highest quality sound reproduction, focusing on the natural sonic qualities of music.
Genuine-Leather Headband with 3D-Form EarpadsThe K701s were designed in collaboration with award-winning Austrian company Kiska. The K701s were designed with comfort and aesthetic styling in mind, with its genuine-leather headband and 3D-Form earpads. The earpads are specifically shaped for an ergonomic fit and the framework is intended to give precise and repeatable location on the ears for audio transmission. The framework of the headphones is made from natural materials and the genuine-leather headband is self-adjusting for extra comfort.
- Revolutionary flat-wire voice coil technology
- Patented AKG Varimotion ultra-precision two-layer diaphragm
- Self-adjusting leather headband with 3D-Form earpads
- Bi-wiring, high-performance cable
- Individually tested and numbered
- Complete with stylish storage cradle
- 62-ohm impedance
- 1/4"-1/8" stereo adapter
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.