AKG K712 PRO Open-Back Dynamic Reference Headphones
AKG K712 PRO Open-Back Dynamic Reference HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 44571View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
AKG's K712 PRO feature an open back design that provide you with a natural almost speaker like listening experience and a spacious soundstage that cant be replicated with closed back headphones.
The AKG K712 PRO headphones provide fantastic comfort thanks to the fully adjustable leather headband, the soft over-ear earpads and the overall lightweight construction.
The K712 PRO headphones' open-back design, flat 10Hz-39.8kHz frequency response, and premium matched drivers with innovative flat-wire voice coils serve up amazingly natural sound, a wide stereo image, and stunning depth of field. All this makes these headphones the perfect solution to any task.
- Open-back design for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Over-ear design for maximum comfort during long sessions
- Improved low-end performance for more powerful sound imaging
- Flat-wire voice coil for incredible impulse and treble response
- Mini-XLR connector for quick cable replacement
- Additional coiled cable and premium carrying bag included
- Designed in Vienna, Austria - Made in Slovakia
- Type: Open-back dynamic
- Frequency Bandwidth: 10 Hz to 39.8 kHz
- Sensitivity: 105 dB/V
- Maximum Input Power: 200 mW
- Impedance: 62 Ohms
- Cable: Detachable, 9' (3 m), single sided
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo jack 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" (6.3 mm)
- Weight: 8.3 oz (235 g)
- Mini XLR Connector Cable
- Mini XLR Coiled Cable
- Carrying Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.