AKG K92 Closed Back Studio Headphones, Black/Gold
AKG K92 Closed Back Studio Headphones, Black/GoldDetails
Product Ref: 68522View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The K92 Closed Back Headphones feature 40mm drivers to produce a detailed output with extended frequency response to accurately reproduce every nuance of your music. The K92’s also feature a low-impedance design for compatibility with a broad range of playback devices such as professional studio gear and portable music players. Designed with both functionality and versatility in mind AKG’s engineers leveraged their extensive expertise to optimize every single component - delivering a great set of headphones without compromise.
Closed Back Headphone Design
Whether you’re practicing or tracking, you need to focus and perform at your best. The K92 headphones’ closed-back design eliminates audio leakage and delivers sound to your ears only. This exceptional level of audio isolation is due to a new acoustic chamber, which sits between the ear cup and the hinge that connects to the headband. This innovative design gives you the freedom to move your head in any direction, without letting sound in or out. With the K92, you’ll enjoy a private workspace, no matter where you choose to create.
Robust and Durable Build Quality
AKG is known for making professional-grade gear that can stand the test of time, and the K92 headphones are no exception. AKG have put them through extreme testing and abuse to ensure they’ll handle anything you throw at them: The vigorous regimen of drop-tests simulates exaggerated falls. 80,000 cable bend cycles at both end points ensure the cable won’t break or underperform. And intensive driver testing - a prolonged series of 3W bursts each half second - means that the drivers won’t fail when you really need them.
Since ear pads are often the first components to show wear, AKG have designed the K92 headphones with replaceable pads to protect your investment over time. With exceptional performance and elegant design to match, the K92 are built for pros.
- Precisely balanced response provides reference monitor accuracy
- Large 40mm drivers for extended 16 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response
- Self adjusting headband ensures perfect fit
- Over ear design and lightweight construction for maximised comfort
- Closed back design for sound isolation
- Robust and sleek construction
- Includes 1/4 Inch screw on adapter
- Headphone Type: Closed
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 16 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity Headphones: 113 dB
- Input Power (Max): 200 mW
- Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Earpads: Leatherette
- Detachable Cable: No
- Cable Length: 3 Metre
- Connection Type: 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Finish: Matte Black / Gold
- Weight: 200 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.