AKG WMS40 Mini Wireless Vocal Microphone Set ISM 1
AKG WMS40 Mini Wireless Vocal Microphone Set ISM 1Details
Providing the smallest and lightest pocket transmitter in its class, the AKG WMS 40 MINI can also be used with AKG miniature microphones, utilizing its robust mini XLR connector. The rugged, handheld HT40 MINI transmitter offers a reliable dynamic microphone capsule with cardioid polar pattern protected by an all metal microphone head shell and pop filter.
Product Ref: 20682View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Following the success of the WMS 40 Pro series wireless microphone system, AKG presents the WMS 40 MINI which provides High Definition Audio Performance (HDAP) technology to ensure the best possible transmission and sound for users.
AKG provide the most effective and reliable technology in the microphone the market and the WMS 40 mini is the latest piece of AKG ingenuity, providing audio professionals with reliable equipment at good prices. The WMS 40 will be a great wireless microphone system for any on-stage performer.
All transmitters in the WMS 40 MINI operate for 30 hours off a single AA battery; ensuring performers are constantly transmitting with little worry of running out of power during a performance. The output gain from the ¼" / 6.3mm jack output is variable through the volume gain control and the switched mode power supply is powered via 110-240V.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.