AKG WMS470 Instrument Set Band 9U Wireless System
AKG WMS470 Instrument Set Band 9U Wireless SystemDetails
The AKG WMS470 Instrument Band 9U is a wireless system for use with a variety of instruments leaving your hands free. With upto 48 channels the AKG WMS470 Instrument Band 9U is a compact system perfect for onstage applications.
Product Ref: 38317View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SR 470 lets you operate up to sixteen channels simultaneously within the same frequency band and set up absolutely reliable systems with as many as 48 channels by using multiple frequency bands.
The back-lit display changes colour to warn the user of critical operating conditions such as transmitter battery running low, audio peaks, or low RF signal strength. The PT 470 is an extremely compact bodypack transmitter perfect for high-end installed systems and onstage applications. It has a sturdy case, and the professional mini XLR input provides a convenient interface for either an instrument or any compatible microphone. A dedicated jack allows you to connect an optional external mute switch enabling the user to mute the audio signal even if the transmitter is difficult to reach.
The C 544 L is a head-worn miniature condenser microphone with a convenient behind-the-neck headband. The microphone has a cardioid polar pattern and therefore "prefers" sounds arriving from the front (from the user's mouth).
- SR 470 receiver
- PT 470 bodypack transmitter
- C 544 L headworn microphone 1 belt clip
- 1 AA size battery
- 2 antennas
- 1 rack mounting kit
- Power supply
- Application: Broadcast, Theatre, Guitar
- Power Source: Battery
- Wired/Wireless: Wireless
- System Type: UHF
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.