API 6-Slot Lunchbox
API 6-Slot LunchboxDetails
Product Ref: 61731View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Multiple Audio Applications
The 6-Slot Lunchbox is ideal for a whole range of different audio applications, with its fully customisable design, you can swap and change API equipment with ease. Its portable and durable design help make it ideal for use on the road or within a studio envirnoment. Examples of different uses of the Lunchbox include (but not limited to): multi-track recording, live audio projects, broadcast and audio for video production and customised channel input strips. With its customisable and durable design, the Lunchbox can be swapped and changed to meet your needs in any situation.
A Brief History Of API
In 1968, The company "Automated Processes Inc." was formed. Best known for their now legendary "2520 amplifier", this unique amp has been and will continue to be the heart of all API discrete products. It continues to provide reliability and sonic purity unmatched by the competition. The resulting console met the needs of the music, commercial and broadcast industry.API became the leading audio broadcast console manufacturer for radio and television networks and high profile stations. In addition, recording studios, large and small, began using API and receiving rave reviews from engineers and producers. There are over 700 API consoles across the nation and around the world, including the three major networks. Over thirty years later, many of these consoles are still in daily use in some of the most prestigious recording and broadcast facilities in the world because, to date, there are few, if any consoles of equal sound quality at a cost-effective price.
- Holds 6 API standard modules
- Optional Rack Ears available for rack mounting
- 6 Slots with 250 mA of current per slot
- DB-25 connectors for easy input and output connection
- XLRs to access channels 7 and 8 of the multipins
- Power rail LED indication
- Internal power supply; 100 to 250 Volts switchable, 47 to 63 Hz
- Rubber feet & carrying handle for portability
- Rugged steel chassis
- Perfect for remote recording of vocalist and instruments
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.