API The Box Analog Mixing Console
API The Box Analog Mixing ConsoleDetails
Product Ref: 61094View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Recording With Ease And Quality
The Box gives you four input channels for recording. Channels 1 and 2 have preamps, filters, 55A EQ, inserts, assignable compression and output routing. Channels 3 and 4 have the same features plus additional flexibility with 500 Series slots in place of the onboard EQ. With its 16 dedicated summing channels and four input channels, The Box makes mixing easier than ever before. All channels features a fader, mute, pan pot, program bus assignment, insert, solo, solo safe and aux-cue sends for added control over your audio.
The extensive master section gives you control functions for program bus inserts and external inputs, aux and cue masters, solo master, VU meter, talkback plus a monitor section that supports two stereo speak systems and headphones. Also included in The Box is two API 527 compressors for the master section that are fully assignable to the input channels you are recording.
API Audio Consoles
In 1968, Automated Processes Inc. began building quality consoles for broadcast applications. Soon, the company's products found favor with recording studios, and a string of industry-leading advancements (including computerised console automation, the first VCA, and more) followed. API produced the 2520 amplifier, one of the most famous op-amps in the recording industry, and their consoles and products found homes in such iconic studio facilities as The Hit Factory, Record Plant, Ocean Way, and Sunset Sound, among others. In fact, there are over 700 classic API consoles around the globe - many of which are still in use. And the company certainly isn't resting on its laurels; today's API products give you the same unbeatable combination of utility, innovation, and great sound.
- 2 input channels with mic/instrument/line preamp, HP filter, & integral 550A EQ
- 2 input channels with mic/instrument/line preamp, HP filter, & 500 slot
- 2 compressors assignable to input channels or program bus with stereo link
- 16 summing channels (20 channels during mix)
- Stereo program bus with master fader, insert, and external input
- 1 stereo and 2 mono auxiliary sends/buses
- Stereo cue send/bus & headphone system
- PFL, AFL, and solo-in-place solo modes with stereo solo bus
- Full-featured monitor section that supports two stereo monitor systems
- Talkback system
- Comprehensive rear panel connections with balanced inputs and outputs
- Integrated power supply
- Mixer Type: Analog
- Channels: 20
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 4 x XLR
- Inputs - Line: 2 x TRS (Input Channels), 2 x DB25 (Summing Channels 1-16)
- Inputs - Other: 4 x TRS (Instrument) 1 x DB25 (External 2-track Inputs)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR (Program), 4 x XLR (Main)
- Outputs - Other:1 x DB25, 4 x Aux, 2 x Cue
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" Stereo
- Send/Return I/O: 20 x TRS (Send), 20 x TRS (Return)
- Phantom Power: 4
- EQ Bands: 3-band, 2 x Sweepable
- Aux Sends: 4 x Sends, 2 x Mono Aux Sends, 1 x Stereo Aux/Cue Send
- Busses/Groups: 2
- Faders: 20 x 100mm Throw
- Channel Inserts: Yes
- Talkback: Yes
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.