ART MX822 1U Eight Channel Stereo Rackmount Mixer
ART MX822 1U Eight Channel Stereo Rackmount MixerDetails
If you're looking for an input mixer that's highly versatile, chainable and great in studio, live sound or installation applications, the ART MX822 Eight Channel Stereo Rackmount Mixer may be just what you're looking for!
Product Ref: 33079View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ART MX822 can accept mono or stereo signal and provides independent level, pan and effects send controls. Channel One includes a switchable mic/line source select and the XLR mic connector provides switchable phantom power.
Apply External Effects Processors and Independant Monitoring
You can also link external effects processors and mix with independent level controls. Use the front panel headphone jack with separate level control for independent monitoring!
Features and Specifications
- Eight stereo/mono input channels with individual level, pan and effects send controls
- External effects loop with independent send and return controls
- Front panel 1/4-inch stereo (TRS) headphone jack with amplifier and independent level control for output monitoring
- Switchable balanced microphone XLR or 1/4-inch inputs on Channel One
- Switchable low noise +48V phantom power for microphone input
- Separate green and red LED signal and clip indicators for each input channel
- Six level left and right main output metering including clip indicators
- Balanced left and right XLR main outputs
- Multiple units may be chained together for additional inputs
- Rugged 1U rack mount steel case
- Input Connections:
- XLR-F balanced (MIC)
- 1/4" TRS unbalanced (Ch1-Ch8, Effects Return)
- 1/4" TRS stereo unbalanced (EFX Buss, Main Expand)
- Output Connections:
- XLR-M balanced (Main)
- 1/4" TRS unbalanced (Effectss Send)
- 1/4" TRS stereo unbalanced (Monitor, Main Expand, Headphone)
- Input Impedance: 1k Ohms (MIC), 5k Ohms (Ch1-Ch8)
- Output Impedance: <1kOhms (Main, balanced), <25 Ohms (Headphone)
- Maximum Input Level: -19dBu (MIC), +24dBu (Ch1-8)
- Maximum Output Level: +24dBu (Main), +18dBu (Monitor, Effects Send)
- Phantom Power: Switch Selectable, +48V DC, filtered, current limited
- Maximum Gain: +60dB (MIC), +14dB (Ch1-8)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB typical (Ref 0dBu)
- THD: <0.01 @ 1kHz
- Power Requirements: Units configured for country of destination
- Height: 1.75"(44.5mm)
- Width: 19" (483mm)
- Depth: 6"(152mm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.