ART MacroMix Four Channel Personal Mixer
ART MacroMix Four Channel Personal MixerDetails
The MacroMIX is a four channel line mixer, each channel is equipped with independent controls and selection of line outputs.
Product Ref: 7711View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This unit has 1/4" inputs, three sets of stereo RCA inputs (that are mixed to mono) with plenty of gain for your power amp. The MacroMIX output section has two RCA outputs and one 1/4" output and is powered by an external 12V DC power supply.
Four input channels, Ch. 1 and 2 have dual L/R RCA inputs, with Ch. 3 you have a choice of one 1/4" or dual L/R RCA inputs and Ch. 4 has a 1.4" unbalanced input.
Four Level controls, one for each channel
Dual L/R RCA Output connectors
1/4" Line Out/Mono Headphone output jack
Active preamplification and mixing circuitry
Input Impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced (all inputs)
Ch. 1/2/3 and 4 Input Gains: 32/26/26 and 26 dB
S/N Ratio: >90dB
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.