ART SMS226 Speaker Management System
ART SMS226 Speaker Management SystemDetails
Product Ref: 33081View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
DSP Stereo Processing
The ART SMS226 Speaker Management System incorporates a powerful digital signal processor featuring graphic EQ, RMS compressor, noise gate, phase and feedback suppression allowing you to optimize your sound system set up. Furthermore the DSP also delivers mono processing blocks such as crossover filters, delay, parametric eq, limiter and level controls for fine tuning and tweaking. The Graphic EQ can be quickly configured using the Auto-EQ function and the included APEX 220 measurement microphone, however the front panel XLR microphone input does allow you to connect an external measurement microphone of your own choice if you prefer.
The SMS226 features a front panel user interface which includes a graphic LCD and an array of mute switches to provide quick and easy control over your audio. The SMS226 also includes a front mounted USB 2.0 connection to allow integration to PC computers. Once connected with the provided cable all of the adjustable functions can be remotely controlled as well as offering the ability to process presets and update software. All PC software and driver discs are included.
The SMS226 features a durable, sturdy construction designed to fit in perfectly with any studio rack space. The sleek, efficient design occupies one studio rack unit, meaning the SMS226 is the perfect edition to even the smallest studio spaces which require advanced management of speakers and monitor systems.
- Versatile Speaker Configuration System
- Allows for 2 x 3, 2 x 2 +sub, 1 x 4, 1 x 5 or 1 x 6 Configurations
- DSP processor provides Crossover, Graphic EQ, Parametric EQ, Gate, Feedback Suppressor, RMS Compressor and Peak Limiters
- Auto-Feedback Suppression
- Integrated Graphics Display
- Setup Software and Updates Delivered via USB
- Individual LED Meter and Mute on every Input and Output
- System Muting on Power On/Off
- Ground Lift Switch
- Universal power supply
- Inputs: 2 x XLR Balanced (Line), 1 x XLR Reference (Mic)
- Outputs: 6 x Stereo XLR (Balanced)
- Other Connections: USB 2.0
- Input Level (Max): +20 dBu
- Output Level (Max): +2 dBu (Balanced)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 1 dB)
- Dynamic Range: >115 dB
- Input to Output THD: Crossover Slopes: Btterworth, Bessel and Linkwits-Reily, (6dB to 24dB / Oct)
- Power Requirements: 90 - 250 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 800 mA
- Height: 1.75"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 2.86 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.