Adastra DT50 Portable Desktop PA System
Adastra DT50 Portable Desktop PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 33639View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Convenient and Portable
The Adastra DT50 has a lightweight and compact injection-moulded polypropylene with a detachable shoulder strap which allows you to easily transport the system. The rechargeable battery provides up to 8 hours of operation from a single charge and is perfect for when a mains power source isn't available.
- 8'' woofer and dual 1'' tweeters
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Integrated Bluetooth wireless receiver
- 2 x VHF wireless microphones
- Master 2-band EQ and echo effect for microphones
- Wireless remote control for media player
- Onboard USB/SD/FM media player with record function
- Optional neckworn transmitters available (sold separately)
- High Frequency Drivers: 2 x 1'' Balanced Dome Tweeters
- Low Frequency Driver: 8'' Reinforced Paper Cone Woofer
- Output Power: 50W RMS
- SNR: 85dB
- Microphone Frequency Range: 40Hz - 15kHz
- Wireless Microphone Frequency: VHF, 174.1MHz and 175MHz
- Power Supply: 110V - 240V AC, 50Hz/60Hz or Internal Battery
- Battery Life: Up to 8 Hours
- Bluetooth Version: 2.1
- Supported Media Format: SD/USB, FAT 32 (32GB Maximum)
- Enclosure Material: Injection-Moulded Polypropylene
- Dimensions: 380mm x 295mm x 220mm
- Weight: 7.2kg
- DT50 Portable PA System
- Power Supply and Mains Lead(s)
- IR Remote Control
- 2 x VHF Handheld Wireless Microphones
- 2 x PP3 Batteries (For VHF Microphones)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.