Akai AFX Controller for Advanced Serato DJ Performance
Akai AFX Controller for Advanced Serato DJ PerformanceDetails
Product Ref: 52094View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Akai AFX gives you complete control over iZotope FX within Serato DJ. Just plug it in to expand or add controls to any Serato setup. A total of 9 touch-activated knobs unlock all-new FX capabilities: Assign FX on the fly, tweak their parameters, and layer FX types with these revolutionary knobs that react to the human touch. In Touch mode, each knob responds to a twist, a touch, or a combination of both. A rotary-push knob and corresponding backlit LCD screen provides easy parameter adjustment and confirmation. For DJs adding FX controls to a Serato NoiseMAP setup (timecode vinyl), AFX even provides DVS-mode switching, keeping your interaction with the computer trackpad or mouse at a minimum.
Eight velocity-sensitive trigger pads feature on the Akai Controller. With 10 pad modes, AFX gives you ample freedom to trigger samples, manage loops, assign hot-cues, and slice tracks. With backlit RGB feedback, you will always know which mode you have selected in addition to real-time pad performance feedback. From the AFX, DJs can construct (or deconstruct) entire performances from the pads, taking creativity to a whole new level.
AFX has deep integration with Serato DJ's Flip Expansion Pack. Flip allows you to record your cue point and censor actions which can be saved and looped, ready to re-trigger and start in an instant. Use Serato Flip to create and save up to 6 Flips per track, ready for playback in the studio or the club. Flip can be used to create and play back custom song edits ranging from extended intros/outros, breakdowns, making beats, skipping verses or choruses, and creating clean edits of songs. Even more, AFX includes Serato's Backpack FX Expansion pack to give your sets a boost using a dub collection of analog-style effects - echo's, loopers, filters, and time stretch.
- Provides extensive hands-on audio command of Serato DJ
- Tweak effects, manage loops, trigger samples, set cue points, and more
- Serato Flip-capable - create custom edits, extend your music or re-imagine it altogether in the studio or club (download included)
- Adds additional control options to any Serato DJ setup including DVS and HID players
- 4 decks of Serato DJ control over a single USB connection
- 9 touch-activated knobs for groundbreaking effects tweaking and EQ kills
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loops, slicing, and sample triggering
- Instant, tactile DVS mode switching: Absolute, Relative and Internal
- Endless Controller with LED timeline for instant access to any point in the track
- Endless Controller doubles as pitch bend and macro effects control
- Backlit digital display provides feedback of parameter values
- Low-profile, portable design compliments any setup, anywhere
- Dimensions: 1.7 inches tall (42mm), 10.7 long (271mm), 5.3 wide (134mm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.