Alesis 3632 Dual Channel Compressor, Limiter, Gate
Alesis 3632 Dual Channel Compressor, Limiter, GateDetails
Product Ref: 20703View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Manual or Automatic
With the push of a button the 3632 Compressor's attack and release times can be set to engage automatically depending on the source signal. In this mode, the 3632 applies an optimised amount of compression with no extremes. Full manual is achieved agan at the push of a button, you have free reign over the 3632's comprehensive range of parameters. The 3632 Compressor can function as either two individual mono processors, or you can stereo-link them to provide true stereo compression.
Guard Your Sound
The 3632 Compressor's Expander/Gate keeps unwanted noise out of your sound. When your signal falls below the threshold you've chosen, the Expander/Gate pushes low-level noise down or simply closes the gate depending on the parameters you've dialed in.
At the heart of the 3632 Compressor is its VCA (voltage-controlled amplifier), which offers professional-grade performance in terms of distortion, noise, and temperature stability, making everything you hear smooth and consistent.
The 3632 Compressor's sidechain function on each channel enables you to use it in external effects loops or in other common compressor applications such as ducking: use the sidechain function to trigger compression on a signal when you want it. A second, internal sidechain employs a switchable low-cut filter to help control pumping due to heavy low-frequency content.
With intuitive control layout and bright LED meters that display gain reduction and input/output levels per channel, the 3632 Compressor will give you constant visual feedback. Professional compression is ultimately about the control and delivery of sound, and the 3632 Compressor will make you a master at both.
- Stereo compressor/expander/limiter/gate for complete dynamics management Minimized signal path for optimal sound quality Intelligent Knee for musical performance with soft and hard-knee envelopes Intelligent Ratio adjusts expansion based on input signal Intelligent Gain auto-adjusts output Adjustable attack and release time for manual control Couple switch for a one-touch selection between two mono channels and stereo-linked operation Sidechain send and return for use in an external effects loop Switchable low-cut filter minimizes audio-program pumping triggered by kick drum Gain-reduction LEDs and switchable input/output-level LED meters for visual monitoring of critical values Bypass switches on both channels
- Function: Compressor/expander/gate
- Number of Channels: 2
- Inputs: 2x XLR, 2x 1/4" TRS, 2x 1/4" TS Return
- Outputs: 2x XLR, 2x 1/4" TRS, 2x 1/4" TS Send
- Maximum Input Level: +21dBu
- Compression Threshold: -40dB to +20dB
- Compression Ratio: 1:1 - Infinity:1
- Attack Time: 0.1 mSec to 150 mSec/20dB
- Release Time: 0.05 mSec to 5 Sec/20dB
- Gate Threshold: Off to +15dB
- Gate Ratio: 1:1.2 to 1:8
- Maximum Output Level: +21dBu
- Make-up Gain: -20dB to +20dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0/-0.05dB
- Dynamic Range: 125dB
- Noise: THD+N: 0.01 typical, 1kHz @ +4dBu
- Power Requirements: 95 120VAC/210 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 483 x 195 x 45mm
- Weight: 3.1kg
- 3632 Compressor
- Quick start guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.