Alesis NanoVerb 2 Signal Processor
Alesis NanoVerb 2 Signal ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 20709View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Alesis NanoVerb 2 puts effects that musicians use all the time: reverb, delay, chorus and more at your fingertips with front-facing, easy-to-use controls all in a compact housing that will fit any set up.
Musicians and engineers know that a pro-grade reverb is crucial to adding space and depth to your sound. As with the original NanoVerb, the heart of NanoVerb 2 is its stunning reverb effects. NanoVerb 2's updated, natural-sounding reverbs comprise half of it's effects dial; choose from lush and expansive hall, plate, spring or tape reverbs, and let NanoVerb 2 create just the right space and depth to enhance your studio tracks or live performance.
NanoVerb 2 isn't just about reverb, it's packed with other must-have effects to expand and enrich your vocals, guitar, keyboard or whatever else you choose to plug in. True stereo delay, chorus, and flange effects are all within easy reach with NanoVerb 2, making it an essential signal processor for nearly any situation.
16 Program Settings for 256 Effects
A solid effects box should give you more than just a few choices on a knob. NanoVerb 2 delivers the goods with 16 different program settings for each of its 16 effects giving you 256 unique effect algorithms. Simply turn to the effect you need, then dial through the program settings to find the one that fits your sound. In addition, Alesis has taken a no-compromise approach to what you will hear when you plug in and choose a setting. NanoVerb 2's 24-bit DSP resolution ensures remarkable sonic quality that allows you to use it for any effects application from guitar to studio recording.
Other easy-to-use controls include a Mix knob to control how much effect is on the signal, from clean to saturated, and Input & Output knobs to make sure you have control of your level from beginning to end. An easy-to-read, bi-color LED on front lets you know that your signal is present and if it's clipping. A bypass input on the back allows you to attach an optional footswitch for ultimate command over NanoVerb 2 during performances or recording.
NanoVerb 2 puts vital effects in a compact, user-friendly package. With it's broad range of applicable uses, NanoVerb 2 is the perfect addition to any studio or live set up. It fits just about any budget so you can afford to put two or three NanoVerb 2's in your rack, dedicated to multiple sources.
- 16 programs, with 16 variations each, for a total of 256 presets
- Analog wet/dry mix control
- Adjustable input and output gains
- Minimised signal patch for optimal sound quality
- Signal/clip LED control for easy visual monitoring
- Can create stereo effects from mono input signal
- Rugged, compact design for years of reliable performance
- Bypass control with footswitch, sold separately
- Presets: 256
- Effect Types: Vocal 1, Vocal 2, Large Hall, Small Hall, Large Room, Small Room, Plate, Tape, Spring, Mono Delay, Stereo Delay, Flange, Chorus, Delay/Reverb, Flanger/Reverb, Chorus/Reverb
- Wet-Dry Mix: Yes, analog
- Maximum Delay Time: 1,000 ms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ? 20kHz
- DSP Resolution: 24-bit
- Overload Warning: LED
- Inputs: 2x 1/4" TS
- Outputs: 2x 1/4" TS
- Bypass: 1/4" for footswitch (sold separately)
- Power: 9V
- Dimensions: 197 x 131 x 44 mm
- Weight: 0.76 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.