Alesis TransActive Wireless 2 Portable PA System
Alesis TransActive Wireless 2 Portable PA SystemDetails
The Alesis TransActive Wireless 2 Portable PA System is the perfect all-in-one portable sound system for when exceptional sound-quality is required but AC power is not available. The built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 50 hours of playback, making it ideal for everyone and every scenario; from singer/songwriters busking to DJs, trips to the beach and business presentations. Featuring a 8'' woofer paired with a 1'' tweeter, Bluetooth connectivity and integrated LED lighting, the TransActive Wireless 2 has everything needed for both impressive sound and lighting. Complete with a high-quality microphone, built-in wheels and retractable handle, the Alesis TransActive Wireless 2 PA System is perfect for anyone who requires exceptional sound on-the-go.
Product Ref: 68043View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal For A Range Of Live Applications
The AAlesis TransActive Wireless 2 Portable PA System is an all-in-one portable PA solution featuring Bluetooth connectivity and an integrated iPad dock. It's lightweight yet maneuverable design makes it ideal for a range of applications from garden parties and gatherings, to houses of worship and business seminars. The rugged design adds to its portability, easily withstanding the rigors of prolonged and extensive live use. The built-in rechargeable battery deliver up to 50 hours (dependent on usage) of power from a full-charge, ideal for longer prolonged events. The PA System also includes a telescopic pull-out handle and built-in recessed wheels for ease of transport. You can also plug the unit into an AC outlet for unlimited performance time. In addition the simple single-button pairing means you can instantly stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled device.
The Alesis TransActive Wireless 2 Portable PA System features a range of connectivity, both digital and analog for maximum versatility. The built-in Bluetooth connection means you can wirelessly stream your music and other audio files directly from your Bluetooth enabled device (such as a Smartphone). This allows you to play music without the need for additional cables, as well as freeing you up to move around while the music streams. Additionally, the TransActive Wireless 2 features a range of connectivity that will allow you to connect a range of external audio equipment and instruments from drum machines and sequencers to CDs and MP3 players. The inputs include: XLR-1/4'' combination input, 1/4'' line/guitar input, 1/8'' Stereo Aux Input plus a USB charging port for added convenience.
Powerful Audio Performance
The 50 Watts (Peak) powered speaker featured on the Alesis TransActive Wireless 2 system will project your audio for more than 45 metres (150 feet), perfect for filling up to small to medium sized venues. The range of audio connections means you can stream audio from pretty much an audio device you have at hand from MP3 players to Apple devices such as the iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and more. The built-in amplifier drives the powered speaker, producing plenty of power with low distortion. The powerful amplifier results in a solid low end with articulate and crisp highs.
Integrated LED Lighting
The dual built-in LED light strips provide exciting lighting effects without needing to bring along external lighting, which can often be both complicated to setup and expensive. With the TransActive Wireless 2, everything is included; the lights features five customisable modes while the brightness control allows you to adjust or disable the LEDs. Additionally, the Custom Colour Control is ideal for customising the LEDs and picking your own desired colour. The top panel of the cabinet also features an integrated storage tray for smartphones, keys, guitar picks and any other essential extras.
''TransActive Wireless 2 is the ideal sound system for anyone on the go who needs great audio, convenient built-in lighting and the ability to wirelessly stream music. For entertainers, business people, public speakers - anyone who needs to cover a venue with clear sound and dramatic lighting effects - this is their ideal solution. TransActive Wireless 2 accomplishes all that without needs to be plugged into an AC outlet. This is exactly the kind of versatility and performance people are looking for.''
Walter Walter Skorupski - Product Manager for Alesis.
- Powered speaker - 50 watts peak - 25 watts continuous
- High-output 8'' woofer and 1'' tweeter
- Built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 50 hours of sound
- Includes high-quality microphone with on/off switch
- Five customisable lighting modes; Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
- Brightness control adjusts or disables LEDs
- Custom Colour Control easily adjusts mix of red, green and blue lighting
- Stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth device
- Top panel storage tray for smartphones, keys, guitar picks and more
- Rugged design withstands heavy use and portable applications
- Recessed wheels and telescoping handle for easy transport
- Standard 35mm socket allows mounting on a speaker stand
- Power: 50 Watts Peak, 25 Watts Continuous
- Inputs: XLR+1/4" combo input, 1/4" line/guitar input, 1/8" Stereo aux input
- Charging: USB charging port (5V, 2.1A)
- LF Driver: 8" low frequency driver
- HF Driver: 1" compression tweeter
- Battery: Built-in, rechargeable; delivers up to 50 hours of sound
- Light Settings: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, and Party
- Other Controls: Brightness control adjusts or disables LEDs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.