Allen and Heath GL2400-24 Live Mixer
Allen and Heath GL2400-24 Live MixerDetails
Product Ref: 18891View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Allen and Heath GL2400-24 Live Mixer is designed for a wide range of professional audio applications. Whether mixing front of house, recording live or in the studio, installed in a busy or house of worship, out on the road touring or earning its keep in rental stock, the GL2400 provides all of the control you need over your audio.
Ultimate Mixing Experience
Engineered for modern engineering techniques, every detail in this mixer has been carefully thought out to provide the very best mixing experience. For example, the mono output can be configured as LR sum, wedge, or aux-fed sub or centre master. In Monitor mode, all six auxes are available on faders with mutes, inserts, meters and XLR drive. The new 7x4 matrix with ambient mic capability opens up a huge number of mixing applications, including stereo recording, zone feeds, delay fill speakers and stereo in-ear monitor mixes.
Extended Headroom Preamp Design
The GL2400 Series includes other thoughtful new touches such as the pluggable option jumpers, XLR lamp sockets and optional Sys-Link V2 expandability. Performance is top-flight with the latest extended headroom preamp design, responsive 4-band EQ, and a new ultra-quiet mix head amp. The stylish new design uses individual nutted pot cards in a rugged, all-steel small footprint chassis, ideal for flightcasing or the space-limited venue.
- 16, 24, 32, 40 channel frames
- LR and M main outputs
- 4 Audio groups with pan control
- 6 Auxiliary sends with per-channel pre/post fader switching
- 2 stereo channels each with mic and dual stereo line inputs
- 7x4 Matrix
- Proper dual functionality for FOH and/or Monitor mixing
- M can be configured as LR sum, Wedge, or Aux-Fed Sub or C master
- Recording capable with channel direct outputs
- Matrix external inputs with level trims and common input capability
- Stereo channel line inputs can be independently routed to LR
- Stereo channel mic input breakpoints for cross patching into matrix
- Responsive 4 band, 2 sweep EQ
- 100Hz channel high pass filters
- Individual phantom power and Polarity switching
- Dedicated Channel, Master and stereo Monitor meters
- Internal jumper plugs for pre/post-EQ aux, direct out and other options
- Mutes, meters and AFL on all fader masters
- Assignable talkback
- 1kHz oscillator and pink noise generator
- 2-track monitoring and replay to LR
- Headphones and local monitor outputs
- Electronically balanced XLR outputs with +26dBu drive capability
- Preamp +34dBu maximum input capability for mic or line
- Ultra low noise mix head amp design
- Internal power supply with MPS12 backup supply input (16 to 32 models)
- External RPS11 power supply and socket for backup supply (40 model)
- 100mm dust protected faders
- Metal jacks, gold-plated XLRs, sealed pots and switches
- Individual circuit card assembly with nutted pots
- Solid copper bus bar grounding
- Sys-Link V2 console linking option
- 4-pin XLR lamp sockets
- Mic +34dBu (inc pad)
- CH Line +34dBu
- Other Line +20dBu
- XLR +26dBu
- Jack +20dBu
- Channels +20dB
- Mix +22dB
- Fader shutoff >90dB
- Mute shutoff >90dB
- Inter channel >90dB
- Mic EIN -128dB
- Residual output noise
- LR mix noise 16 routed
- Group mix noise 16 routed
- Aux mix noise 16 routed
- Mix noise 16 line 0dB gain
- Channel HPF 12dB/octave below 100Hz
- HF Shelving +/-15dB, 12kHz
- HM Peak/dip +/-15dB, 500Hz to 15kHz, Q=1.8
- LM Peak/dip +/-15dB, 35Hz to 1kHz, Q=1.8
- LF Shelving +/-15dB, 80Hz
- HF Shelving +/-15dB, 12kHz
- HM Peak/dip +/-15dB, 2.5kHz, Q=1.8
- LM Peak/dip +/-15dB, 250Hz, Q=1.8
- LF Shelving +/-15dB, 80Hz
- Internal switched mode, auto sensing, IEC input
- External input for optional MPS12 backup supply
- External RPS11 linear, IEC input
- Console Input for second RPS11 as backup supply
- Width: 817mm (32.2”)
- Depth: 560mm (22”)
- Height: 150mm (5.9”)
- Weight 16.5kg(36.3lbs) 21.5kg(47.3lbs) 26.5kg(58.3lbs) 32kg(70.5lbs)
- Mono channel
- XLR balanced pin 2 hot Sensitivity -60 to +14dBu
- TRS balanced, tip hot Sensitivity -40 to +14dBu
- Pad out (MIC) 2k ohm
- Pad in (MIC or LINE) >10k ohm, -20dB attenuation
- Max input level +34dBu
- XLR phantom power +48V, on/off
- Stereo channel
- ST1,3 TRS unbalanced >10k ohm, -16 to +20dBu
- ST2,4 TRS balanced >10k ohm, -16 to +20dBu
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.