Allen and Heath ZED Power 1000 Mixer
Allen and Heath ZED Power 1000 MixerDetails
Product Ref: 55210View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Selected for maximum ruggedness and low distortion The ZED 1000 is a versatile and powerful mixing console ideal for a variety of live and studio applications. The output can be set to feel L + R speakers or Mono LR + Foldback, or Mono LR + Sub. ZED Power 1000 has a built-in, 2 channel, high power class D amplifier, coupled with a reliable power supple. This combination provides that best of both worlds; the durable and cool running efficiency of class D amplification to the proven robustness and peak headroom of a toroidal power supply, with the ability to survive high demand surges.
Simple, Efficient, Portable
ZED Power 1000 offers a super convenient solution for high quality PA on the move. The mixer weighs in at 10.3kg (24lbs) and is complete with a tough carry handle built into the chassis, making it even easier to carry this mixer from venue to venue.
A flexible USB connection allows playback to/from a computer, so capturing high quality stereo recording of the gig or playing walk-in music or backing tracks from a laptop could not be simpler.
The ZED preamps are developed by Allen and Heath's pre-eminent analogue designer, Mike Griffin, and have earned an enviable reputation in pro audio circles for their exceptionally low noise and high headroom. Allen and Heath have also invested the energies of their R&D team to craft 16 of their own time-delay FXs that are included with this mixer.
Ultimate Guitar Tone
Two of the mixer's jack inputs can take normal line level or low level, high impedance input from a guitar pickup, meaning you can simply plug a guitar straight into the mixer without the need for DI boxes. These inputs have been crafted to recreate the sound of a classic tube preamp in a combo or head amp for incredible definition and warmth.
Touring Grade Build Quality
ZED Power 1000 is designed and built to Allen and Heath's legendary standards to ensure long life in the toughest of live sound environments. All channels are on individual, vertical circuit boards and all rotary controls are secured to the front panel with a steel nut to guard against impact damage.
- 2 x 500W Power Amp
- 8 x Mic / Line Inputs
- 2 x Stereo Inputs
- 1 x Aux / FX send
- 9 Band Graphic EQ
- Record Bus
- USB Recording / Playback
- Touring Grade Build Quality
- 2 x Line Inputs with Class A High Impedance
- 3 Band British EQ with Swept Mid
- 16 Studio Quality FX with Tap Tempo
- Mono Channel (XLR) Input: -10 to -60 dBu Nominal (+11 dBu Max)
- Mono Channel Line Input: +10 to -40 dBu (+31 dBu Max)
- Stereo Input (Jack or Phono): 0 dBu Nominal (Control = Off to + 15 dB)
- L/R Outputs (XLR) Nominal/DI Out: 0 dBu / -30 dBu - +21 dBu / - 9 dBu (Max)
- Aux & FX Outputs: 0 dBu Nominal - +21 dBu Max
- Record & Monitor Outputs: 0 dBu Nominal - + 21 dBu Max
- Mix In to Mix L/R Out (30 dB Gain): 10 Hz - 30 kHz (+ 0.5 / -1 dB)
- Line In to Mix L/R Out (30 dB Gain): 10 Hz - 25 kHz (+ 0.5 / -1 dB)
- Stereo In to Mix L/R Out: 10 Hz - 30 kHz (+ 0.5 / -1 dB)
THD + N
- Mic In to Mix L/R Out (10 dB Gain 1 kHz + 10 dBu Out): 0.002%
- Mic In to Mix L/R Out (30 dB Gain 1 kHz + 10 dBu Out): 0.006%
- Line In to Mix L/R Out (0 dB Gain 1 kHz + 10 dBu Out): 0.003%
- Stereo In to Mix L/R Out (0 dB Gain 1 kHz + 10 dBu Out): 0.007%
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out (0 dBu Boost OUT): 0.015%
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out (0 dBu Boost IN): 2% Second Harmonic
- Analogue Headroom from Nominal (0Vu): 21 dB
- USB In & Out Headroom from Nominal (0Vu): 14 dB
- Mic Pre EIN @ Max Gain (150R Input Z 22-22 kHz): -127 dBu
- Mix L/R Out (L/R Faders = 0, Levels Min, 22-22 kHz): -93 dBu
USB Audio CODEC (Coder/Decoder)
- USB Audio In/Out: USB 1.1 (16-Bit)
- Sample Rate: 32, 44.1 or 48 kHz
- Amp: Class D 500W + 500W (With Toroidal Linear PSU)
- Graphic EQ: 9 Band - 2 Channel
- Speaker Impedance: 4 to 9 Ohms
- Protection: Amp Thermal Shutdown, Transformer Thermal Fuse, Over and Under Voltage Shutdown
- Cooling: 60 mm Fan
- Frequency Response (200W RMS 4 Ohms): 12 Hz to 30 kHz (-1/+1 dB)
- THD (200W RMS 4 Ohms): 0.3%
- Music Power with 40% Duty Cycle (1 kHz into 4 Ohms): 500 W / 450 W
- Music Power with 40% Duty Cycle (1 kHz into 8 Ohms): 285 W / 265 W
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.