Alto BAT XLR Bluetooth Receiver
Alto BAT XLR Bluetooth ReceiverDetails
The Alto BAT XLR Bluetooth Receiver is a slender and compact unit, connecting to professional equipment via its XLR connector and transforming any system from hard-wired to wireless. A fast, simple 2-step, 2-button arrangement makes pairing simplistic and provides a new level of both freedom and flexibility, without sacrificing audio quality. Remove the need for long cable runs and stream audio wirelessly to mixers and/or powered loudspeakers with the Alto BAT Bluetooth Receiver.
Product Ref: 68052View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
''Alto Professional continues its tradition of introducing high-performance products that solve specific problems and make the professional's job easier. The BAT is a perfect example. This is the ideal solution for adding wireless reception capability to professional audio set-ups, and getting rid of cumbersome, hard-wired signal cabling for good.'' - said Dustin Plumb, Product Manager for Alto Professional.
- XLR-equipped Bluetooth receiver
- Internal, rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery - USB power adapter included
- Stream audio wirelessly to mixers or powered loudspeakers
- Bluetooth links two receivers together, for cable-free stereo playback
- USB port for charging or continuous AC power for fixed use
- Compact and lightweight; only 14oz / 397g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.