Alto Radius 100 Wireless Dynamic Microphone and Transmitter
Alto Radius 100 Wireless Dynamic Microphone and TransmitterDetails
Product Ref: 55023View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Alto is renowned for producing high quality live sound equipment which is industry standard gear at an affordable price. The Truesonic range of PA speakers have become very popular with frequently gigging and touring bands, along with the Alto's user friendly and practical mixing desks. Alto has branched out into designing wireless systems with the same ethos for quality as the other live sound gear it produces. The Radius 100 and 200 range provide a reliable and stable wireless signal which is ideal for a variety of applications such as live performance, conference speeches and active instruction at fitness classes. Handheld, lavalier and headset microphones are available within the 100 and 200 range to suit various needs within a live performance.
- Dual-antenna UHF Diversity receiver for increased reliability and signal consistency
- UHF band operation (520-937.5 MHz)
- Receiver includes a high-visibility back-lit LCD display: Displays RF frequency and channel, AF and RF signal levels and other critical functions
- Single-button scan feature for quickly identifying the optimal operating frequency
- Sync function automatically synchronises transmitter and receiver frequency
- Squelch control for minimising background noise during silent periods
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch mic or line-level outputs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.