Alto Stealth Wireless 2-Channel Wireless Speaker System
Alto Stealth Wireless 2-Channel Wireless Speaker SystemDetails
Please Note: This system operates on Channel 70 (863 - 865 MHz) and does not require a licence.
Product Ref: 33257View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Save Time and Money
Enjoy faster setups, quicker teardowns, and eliminate complicated or unsightly cable runs, regardless of the venue. The Stealth Wireless system quickly creates a robust, invisible connection from the output of your mixer or DJ controller to the inputs of your active loudspeakers. There?s no need to snake, secure, or hide any cabling during set up. After the show, simply disconnect the system and be on your way?no more tedious cable coiling at the end of the night.
Everything You Need
This complete, ready-to-use system contains a stereo (2-channel) transmitter, plus two single-channel receivers. The transmitter is equipped with XLR+1/4" combo inputs to accommodate nearly any type of mixer or other audio source. Each receiver provides a single XLR output. Two XLR cables are included. The Stealth Wireless also includes an assortment of mounting hardware, used to secure the receivers in place.
First, Connect the transmitter. Plug the main outputs of your mixer or DJ controller into the Stealth Wireless transmitter, using either the XLR or 1/4" inputs.
Next, Connect the receivers. Take the XLR output on the Stealth Wireless Receiver and connect it to the input of your active loudspeaker, or to the input of your amplifier/speaker combination. Repeat this step for the second receiver.
Turn the transmitter on first, and then the receivers. It's that easy. Select any one of the 16 reliable UHF channels to minimize interference. The squelch control can be manually set to one of three levels for optimal performance. As your needs change, you can add more receivers to your system with the Stealth Wireless Expansion Pack.
- Add wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker
- Enjoy faster setups and teardowns
- Eliminate complex cable runs
- Dual-channel transmitter (x1) with two XLR+1/4
- Single-channel receivers (x2) with one XLR output (per unit)
- Replaces up to 200' of console-to-system cabling
- No compromise in audio quality
- Reliable UHF band; 16 selectable channels
- Adjustable squelch eliminates interference
- Grow your system using the Stealth Wireless Expander Pack* (sold separately)
- Transmitter: (2) XLR+1/4 combo inputs
- Receiver: (1) XLR output (per receiver)
- Type: Dual Channel Transmitter
- RF Frequency: 863 - 865 MHz (Channel 70)
- Oscillation Type: PLL
- Preset Channels: 16 Channels (stereo)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz 17 kHz / 3dB
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz or 30MHz
- Frequency Stability: 0.005
- Frequency Deviation: 20 kHz
- LED Indicators: Power On/Off, Sig/Clip
- Power External Adaptor, 12 VDC/300 mA
- Output Power: <10 mW
- Controls: Power Switch; Channel Select; Mono/Stereo Switch
- Dimensions: 6.32 x 5 x 4 inches (with antennae)
- Weight: 10.2 ounces (290 grams)
- Type: Single Channel Receiver
- Preset Channels: 16 Channels
- RF Frequency: 863 - 865 MHz (Channel 70)
- S/N Ratio: >100 dB/A
- RF Sensitivity: -100 dBm
- Image Rejection: >70 dB
- T.H.D.: < 0.5 @1kHz
- LED Indicator: Power On, RF/AF LED Indicator
- AF output Impedance: 660Ω balanced
- Squelch: 3-step & Pilot Tone
- Operation Voltage: 12 VDC, 300 mA
- Dimensions: 4.58 x 2.74 x 1.24 inches (with antennae
- Weight (each): 4.15 ounces (117.7 grams)
What's in the box?
- Stealth Wireless Transmitter
- Stealth Wireless Receivers (x2)
- Power supplies (x3)
- XLR cables (x2)
- M10 screws (x2)
- Machine screws (x2)
- Hook and loop strips (x2)
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.