Alto TX8 Active PA Loudspeaker
Alto TX8 Active PA LoudspeakerDetails
Product Ref: 52095View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Alto TX8 Loudspeaker is equipped with efficient class D amplification, producing 280W of peak power. An electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from an 8'' low frequency driver and 1'' high frequency compression driver. Bass porting also offers extended low end response. The TX8 is a fully capable piece of travel gear through its lightweight, portable design with carry handles and pole mount socket. Contouring allows either upright or wedge monitor operation, delivering impressive, accurate sound for small to medium sized venues.
- 280 Watts peak / 140 Watts continuous power
- Efficient Class-D power amp, bi-amplified
- 8'' LF woofer with 1.5'' voice coil
- 1'' titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1'' voice coil
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line Input and Link Output
- Precision electronic crossover
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Lightweight, portable design
- Integrated 36mm speaker pole socket
- Main or wedge monitor operation
- System Type: 2-way active ported speaker
- LF Driver: 8'' woofer, 1.5'' voice coil
- HF Driver: 1'' titanium diaphragm, 1'' voice coil
- Amplifier: Class D SMPS, 280 watts peak
- Horn Coverage: 90°H x 45°V
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 75 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Max SPL: 113 dB at 1m
- Connector: XLR Mic/Line Input and XLR Link Output
- External Controls: Volume control / Power ON with green LED / Clip Limiter with red LED
- Electronic Protection: Thermal / Overload / Analog Limiter / Compressor
- Power Supply: 110V-240V 50/60Hz
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting: 36mm standard pole mount
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.5 x 10.6 x 9.4 in / 420 x 270 x 240 mm
- Net weight: 12.2 lbs / 5.53 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.