Alto TX8 Active PA Loudspeaker
Alto TX8 Active PA LoudspeakerDetails
Product Ref: 52095View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful Yet Portable
The Alto TX8 Active PA Loudspeaker is a highly portable, 280 Watt (Peak) active PA Speaker featuring a built-in Class-D power amplifier. The 8-inch LF woofer and 1-inch titanium diaphragm HF driver deliver exceptional audio quality thanks to the extended frequency range. The result is powerful yet rich sound that capture every detail of your source audio. Building on the success of the Truesonic series, the TX series refines the performance value at a more affordable price. The integrated analog limiter ensures your volume remain at a suitable level as to not damage the speaker while in use. The overload protection circuitry also helps to ensure the speaker will remain protected even when faced with overloading.
Exceptional Audio Performance
With its wide range of premium-quality components and design aspects, the Alto TX8 is perfect for a range of applications from live performances and sound reinforcement to classrooms, business meetings and more. The remarkable power it delivers is thanks to the combination of the Class-D amplification that delivers a generous 280 watts of peak power and the exacting electronic crossover. The result is smooth frequency response from both drivers, with added bass porting for extended low-end response.
The highly durable Trapezoid cabinet has been contoured for upright or wedge-monitor placement. The enclosure itself is comprised from injection-moulded polypropylene for optimal strength and protection for the internal components. The integrated steel-grille on the front of the speaker protects the drivers while in use. The rubber feet help to provide added stability when placing the speaker, and the built-in handle on top allows you to easily transport your speaker. The rear of the speaker features an XLR microphone/line input as well as a XLR Link output for connecting external devices such as microphones or instruments. A 36mm standard pole mount is also included for easy mounting options.
- 280 Watts peak / 140 Watts continuous power
- Efficient Class-D power amp, bi-amplified
- 8'' LF woofer with 1.5'' voice coil
- 1'' titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1'' voice coil
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line Input and Link Output
- Precision electronic crossover
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Lightweight, portable design
- Integrated 36mm speaker pole socket
- Main or wedge monitor operation
- System Type: 2-way active ported speaker
- LF Driver: 8'' woofer, 1.5'' voice coil
- HF Driver: 1'' titanium diaphragm, 1'' voice coil
- Amplifier: Class D SMPS, 280 watts peak
- Horn Coverage: 90°H x 45°V
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 75 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Max SPL: 113 dB at 1m
- Connector: XLR Mic/Line Input and XLR Link Output
- External Controls: Volume control / Power ON with green LED / Clip Limiter with red LED
- Electronic Protection: Thermal / Overload / Analog Limiter / Compressor
- Power Supply: 110V-240V 50/60Hz
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting: 36mm standard pole mount
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.5 x 10.6 x 9.4 in / 420 x 270 x 240 mm
- Net weight: 12.2 lbs / 5.53 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.