Alto Truesonic TS112 12'' Passive PA Speaker
Alto Truesonic TS112 12'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 20883View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Versatile Cabinet Design
All TRUESONIC 2-way speaker cabinets have been designed with versatility and longevity in mind. They feature a durable, lightweight polypropylene enclosure that is stand mountable for weekend gigs and flyable for more permanent installations. What's more, the have a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The TRUESONIC TS112 is the perfect solution for musicians and DJs on the move and halls, malls, and houses of worship alike.
The TRUESONIC Series was designed from the ground up to be the most transparent loudspeaker money can buy. Rigorous testing and thousands of hours of listening have gone into making sure that what you pump into a TRUESONIC speaker is exactly what you get out. Everything you see (and some things you don't) from internal signal path and components used to the sculpted cabinet and meticulously designed waveguide was developed in service of the principle of accurate, transparent sound.
Super Efficient Drivers
The drivers in the TRUESONIC TS112 are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications. The TRUESONIC TS112 offers a 12" LF driver (2" voice coil) and a 1" HF driver (Neodymium Driver).
- 800 Watt peak power rating
- 400 Watts program / 200 Watts continuous
- Dual electronic driver protection circuits
- Compact, lightweight design, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Used as traditional loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Two parallel Speakon NL4 jacks for input and through connection
- Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Power System: 200 W continuous / 400 W Program / 800 W Peak
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 52 Hz-18 kHz
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1mt): 96 dB SPL
- Impedance: 8 ohms (nominal)
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 119 dB continuous / 127 dB peak
- Coverage ( HxV ): 80° / 100°x 60° nominal
- Transducer Low: 12" Woofer, 2" voice coil
- Transducer High: 1" Neodymium Driver
- Passive Crossover: 2.2 kHz at 12 dB / oct, with HF protection
- Enclosure Construction: Trapezoidal, with floor monitor capability. Injection molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Input Connectors: Two Parallel SPK NL-4 for Input/ Thru
- Mounting: Integrated Std. pole-mount / two handle / two eyebolt point
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 648mm x 383.8mm x 365mm
- Weight: 36.2 lb
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.