Alto Truesonic TS115 15'' Passive PA Speaker
Alto Truesonic TS115 15'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 20884View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Cabinet Design
All TRUESONIC 2-way speaker cabinets have been designed with verstility and longevity in mind. They feature a durable, lightweight polypropylene enclosure that is stand mountable for weekend gigs and flyable for more permanant installations. What's more, the have a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The TRUESONIC TS115 is the perfect solution for musicians and DJs on the move and halls, malls, and houses of worship alike.
The TRUESONIC Series was designed from the ground up to be the most transparent loudspeaker money can buy. Rigorous testing and thousands of hours of listening have gone into making sure that what you pump into a TRUESONIC speaker is exactly what you get out. Everything you see (and some things you don't) from internal signal path and components used to the sculpted cabinet and meticulously designed waveguide was developed in service of the principle of accurate, transparent sound.
Super Efficient Drivers
The drivers in the TRUESONIC TS115 are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications. The TRUESONIC TS115 offers a 15" LF driver (2.5" voice coil) and a 1" HF driver (Neodymium Driver).
- 1000 Watt peak power rating
- 500 Watt program / 250 Watt continuous
- 15" LF transducer with 2.5" voice coil
- 1" neodymium HF driver
- Dual electronic driver protection circuits
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles
- Two parallel Speakon NL4 jacks for input and thru connection
- Use as a traditional upright loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Power System: 250 W continuous / 500 W Program / 1000 W Peak
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 48 Hz-18 KHz
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1mt): 97 dB SPL
- Impedance: 8 ohms (nominal)
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 121 dB continuous/ 127 dB peak
- Coverage ( HxV ): 80°/100° x 60° nominal
- Transducer Low: 15" woofer, 2.5" voice coil
- Transducer High: 1" neodymium driver
- Passive Crossover: 2.15 kHz at 12 dB / oct, with HF protection
- Enclosure Construction: Trapezoidal, with floor monitor capability. Injection molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Input Connectors: Two Parallel SPK NL-4 for Input / Thru
- Mounting: Integrated Std. pole-mount / two handle / two eyebolt point
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 430.3mm x 385mm x 679mm
- Weight: 39.6lb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.