Alto Truesonic TS212 12" Active PA Speaker
Alto Truesonic TS212 12" Active PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 67399View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile, Durable Cabinet Design
Truesonics 2-way speaker cabinets were designed to be versatile and durable. The trapezoidal design helps to minimise unwanted resonance, resulting in a more accurate and true sound. The lightweight and durable design of the TS212 is down to the polypropylene enclosure that is easily mounted for more permanent installations. Designed with longevity in mind, this durable loudspeaker will withstand the rigor of extended use and transportation.
Portable Yet Powerful
The Truesonic Series from Alto has been developed to offer the most accurate audio reproduction possible with emphasis on transparency. Truesonic have strived to ensure the best quality audio reproduction through thousands of hours of testing and listening. From the components to the design, this loudspeaker has been finely crafted to deliver every nuance of the sound whilst not compromising on overall power. The compact and lightweight design makes it highly portable and useful for a range of live applications. This is ideal for PA use as it means you can easily transport your speaker wherever you need it. For added convenience, the TS212 features two handles used for transporting your speaker with ease.
Class-D Power amps have been integrated into the TS212s to provide the exceptional power and performance needed for the exceptional sound quality. Class D Amplifiers were developed to be lighter than Class A and AB amplifiers as well as offering more power, ensuring your speaker can perform at high volumes whilst not compromising on audio quality. Boasting 1100 watts (peak) of power, the TS212s have more than enough drive to produce the powerful and punchy audio needed for larger live spaces.
Integrated 2-Channel Mixer
One of the most unique features of the TS212 is the integrated 2-channel mixer which has dual XLR 1/4 inch combo mic/line input sand independent level controls. This 2-channel mixer is ideal for live applications as it gives you optimal control over your sound, letting you tweak the levels to your own liking.
- 550W Continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 12-inch LF driver, 2.5-inch high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4 inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level control
- XLR Link output
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Can be used as main PA speaker or in floor monitor application
- Stand pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 1100 W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) / 550 W continuous RMS (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency: 12” (305 mm) woofer, 2” (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency: 1” (25 mm) neodymium driver
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 127dB peak, 124 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 20 kHz (+ 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 46 Hz - 22 kHz (-10dB)
- Coverage: 80/100° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors: (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS or XLR inputs / (1) XLR link output
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Controls: Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Protection: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power: AC Input: 100–120/220–240 V, 50/60 Hz // Fuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V / 220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 14.04” x 13.80” x 23.28” (357 x 351 x 591 mm)
- Weight: 12.86 kg (28.35 lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.