Audio Technica AT2010 Vocal Condenser Microphone
Audio Technica AT2010 Vocal Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 66150View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The AT2010 is part of Audio Technica's renowned 20 series, highly regarded for their consistency, reliability and high quality standards at an affordable price. The AT2010 features the same 16mm low-mass diaphragm found in its revered counterpart the AT2020 side-address studio condenser, meaning that it is flexible in its use and can be used in a variety of different situations and occasions.
The affordable nature of the AT2010 does not detriment upon the products quality in any shape or form. It is more than capable of squaring up to some of its high end competitors but at a fraction of the price. Ideal for solo vocal performances, the microphone's dynamic range leaves plenty of room for a vast variation of styles and genres making the AT2010 the ideal addition to any performers set up.
- Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal and construction for years of trouble-free service
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Element:Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa Impedance:100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level:136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 T.H.D.
- Dynamic Sound Range(typical) 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio:71 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements:48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 233 g (8.2 oz)
- Dimensions:179.1 mm (7.05") long, 50.8 mm (2.00") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector:Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio Technica Case Style: T7
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.