Audio-Technica AT2022 X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphone
Audio-Technica AT2022 X/Y Stereo Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Designed for stereo recording, the dual-element AT2022 features two unidirectional condenser capsules in an X/Y configuration to allow for 90-degree (narrow) or 120-degree (wide) stereo operation for extremely versatile pickup; the capsules also fold flat for storage and transportation. It is designed for general stereo recording, as well as field sound capture where the microphone?s rugged housing ensures protection from damage on location.
Product Ref: 20647View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The AT2022 includes a 1.6' (0.5 m) cable terminating in a 3-pin XLRF-type and a 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector. The output of the microphone is a 3-pin XLRM-type connector and the new model requires a 1.5V AA battery for operation.
A switch permits the choice of flat response or low-frequency roll-off (via integral 80 Hz high-pass filter) to help control undesired ambient noise. The included AT8405a stand clamp permits mounting on any microphone stand with 5/8"-27 threads and a fuzzy windscreen, battery and soft protective pouch are also included.
- Elements: Fixed-charge backplate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: X/Y Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 150Hz, 6dB/octave
- Open Circuitry Sensitivity: -41dB (8.9mV) re 1v at 1Pa
- Channel Balance: <2.5dB
- Impedance: 200ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% THD
- Dynamic Range (typical): 103dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 75dB, 1kHz and 1Pa
- Battery Type: 1.5v AA
- Battery Current/Life: 1.2mA/500 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on/flat, on/roll-off
- Dimensions: 192mm long, 65mm max head diameter, 21mm body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 0.5m long, 3 conductor, shielded, vinyl-jacked stereo cable with 3-pin XLRF-type connector at mic end and 3.5mm TRS connector at output
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8? threaded stands, fuzzy windscreen, battery, soft protective pouch
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.