Audio Technica AT4033ASM Condenser Mic
Audio Technica AT4033ASM Condenser MicDetails
The Audio Technica AT4033ASM offers low-noise and symmetrical, transformerless circuitry that provides exceptional transient response an clear output signals. This 40 series pro-audio microphone has a strong up-front presence that characterizes the sonic signature while the floating-construction capsule assembly delivers isolation from unwanted noise and vibration. The AT4033ASM's 80Hz high-pass filter easily switches between flat frequency response and a low-end roll off that diminishes ambient noise.
Product Ref: 8482View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Strong up-front presence provides versatile pro-audio
- Transformerless circuitry eliminated low-frequency distortion
- Superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability
- 2-micron thick, vapour-deposited gold diaphragm ensures optimum characteristics remain constant for years to come
- Floating-construction capsule provides isolation from noise and vibration
- Open acoustic environment minimizes internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mounted electronics ensure Audio-Technica's consistency and reliability
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Element: Permanently Polarized Condenser (Fixed-Charge Back Plate)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80Hz - 12dB/Octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -32dB (25.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 145dB SPL (1kHz at 1% T.H.D)
- 155dB SPL with 10dB Pad (Nominal)
- Dynamic Range: 128dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 77dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 3.2mA
- Weight: 380g
- Output Connector: 3-Pin XLR Male
- Dimensions: 170mm x 53.4mm (L x D)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.