Audio Technica ATH-M70x Professional Monitoring Headphones
Audio Technica ATH-M70x Professional Monitoring HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 55217View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The combination of accuracy and power handling makes the M70x the perfect partner for studio and live sound mixing, tracking, DJing and critical mastering and post-production work. And features including a rugged, collapsible design, swiveling earcups, detachable earpads and a choice of three interchangeable cables (1.2m - 3m coiled, 3m straight and 1.2m straight) round out the new model's impeccable professional credentials.
- M-Series flagship model, tuned for extremely accurate reproduction
- Carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
- Proprietary 45mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets
- Features copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Accurately reproduces extreme low and high frequencies while maintaining perfect balance
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpads and headband provide durability and comfort
- Perfect for studio mixing and tracking, mastering and audio forensics
- Fold-flat design for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables
- Type: Closed-Back Dynamic
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-Clad Aluminium Wire)
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 40kHz
- Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW at 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Impedance: 35 Ohms
- Weight: 280g (Without Cable and Connector)
- Included Accessories: Carrying Case and 6.3mm Adapter
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.