Audio Technica ATM230PK Drum and Percussion Microphone 3 Pack
Audio Technica ATM230PK Drum and Percussion Microphone 3 PackDetails
Product Ref: 68600View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The ATM230 Instrument Microphone from Audio Technica's popular Artist Series line is designed with a hypercardoid polar patterns to keep the focus on the sound source and with its low profile design to allow it to be placed in a wide variety of setups. Its proprietary capsule is designed to excel in high SPL applications, delivering full, well-rounded audio with an exceptional low-end and its rugged metal construction that stands up to the rigors of live and studio applications making the ATM230 ideally suited for miking toms, snare and other percussion instruments.
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern for Improved Isolation of Desired Sound Source
- Handles Very High SPL at Close Range
- Big, Warm Low-Frequency Response With Excellent Attack
- Low-Profile Design Permits Versatile Placement Around Drum Kit
- Rare Earth Magnet for Improved Output and Transient Response
- Rugged, All-Metal Design and Construction for Durability
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 – 12,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 53 dB V (2.2mV) re 1V @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 595 ohms
- Weight: 415g
- Dimensions: 82.5 mm (3.2") Long, 38.0 mm (1.5") Diameter
- Output Connectors: Integral 3-Pin XLRM-Type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8665 Drum Mount; Soft Protective Pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: R2
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.